Best $20-$30 Game

Hipstair

What is the best 20-30 dollar pc game? Thanks in advance!

-Hippeminecraft

I like Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Garry's Mod is pretty fun if you have friends to play with.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Payday 2, Borderlands 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive are good choices.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Minecraft, Portal 1/2, trine is really fun and costs like two dollars.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

I would go with Counter Strike: Global Offensive or Borderlands 2. 

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Bioshock 1/2/infinite are also cheap

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

What is the best 20-30 dollar pc game? Thanks in advance!

you can get a battlefield 4 code for 25 bucks on ebay (unused codes from AMD GPU promos) 

otherwise it costs you 40 bucks

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

CSGO or dayZ, if you like dayZ mod buy the game now will it's still cheap.

Not mincraft

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I like Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Garry's Mod is pretty fun if you have friends to play with.

You're right about GMod, but you also need CS:S if you want to enjoy it. 

Pentium G3258, R9 270X, 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM, Windows 8.1, crappy EVGA 500W PSU

Your GPU isn't too great, so I would say either CS:S or CS:GO. They're both great games and are good time wasters if you play with a group. If you can find GMod and CS:S on sale in a bundle get that. Also, Rust is fun if you have the right people to play with. 

Metro: 2033, Metro: Last Light, Civilization V, Bioshock 1-3, Crysis3 was even on sale for $7 about a week ago.

All of these games are very inexpensive and very good.

League of Legends is a free game that is very, very good.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

You're right about GMod, but you also need CS:S if you want to enjoy it. 

for what? the textures? silly hooman

just google gmod content download and get all the textures from ever CS game :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Witcher 2...no questions asked, unless you like DA: Origins more...then ask some questions

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Civilization V.

The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it. - Anatole France

CSGO is incredibly broken so I wouldn't suggest it right now but I just picked up shadow warrior on steam for 10 dollars (75% sale) yesturday and I am having a ton of fun. Its just a gory first person slasher/shooter with no story but the mechanics are great!

Mirror's Edge is another really good one.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

for what? the textures? silly hooman

just google gmod content download and get all the textures from ever CS game :D

Well CS:S is still a good game. I did it legit, I am not a fan of pirating, not that what you said really is, but I just don't like the idea of it. 

Well CS:S is still a good game. I did it legit, I am not a fan of pirating, not that what you said really is, but I just don't like the idea of it. 

ew cs:s

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

ew cs:s

WHUTTTTTTTT????? It's amazing.

MP FPS: CSGO, Insurgency, Arma 2,3

Platformers: Trine 1,2, Rayman Legends

Puzzle: Portal 1,2, Antichamber

RPG: Witcher 1,2, Divinity: Dragon Commander, Skyrim

Strategy: Total War Shogun, Europa Universalis, Anno

SP FPS: Metro, Half Life, Serious Sam

Sanctum 1/2