LTT has a New Home...

James

I thought it was going to be the April 1st joke but I didn't see this one coming when I clicked on it. 😶

They definitely got good production skills because after watching it I immediately felt an urge to bathe lol.

I have mouthwash but do they make antiseptic eyewash?  😄

lol

😄

I'm surprised there isn't a big outcry from the sex work community against Linus for "devaluing" their work, like it happend when bella thorne joined.

+°´°+,¸¸,+°´°~ Glorious PC master gaming race :wub: ~°´°+,¸¸,+°´°+
BigBox: Asus P8Z77-V, 3570k, 8GB Ram, Intel 180GB & Sammy 750GB, HD4000, W7
PiBox: Rasberry Pi, BCM @ 1225Mhz ^_^ , 256MB Ram, 16GB Storage, pIO, Raspbian

3 hours ago, Uttamattamakin said:

Well jeeze imagine if they'd had a writer who was black and trans you'd've had an aneurysm. 

Ah forgot gay in there too and probably a few other scary things. Lol. People can just be such snow flakes. Come on, it's just a joke. Can't anyone take a joke? (It's fun to throw that stuff back at them isn't it!)

4 hours ago, Bitter said:

Ah forgot gay in there too and probably a few other scary things. Lol. People can just be such snow flakes. Come on, it's just a joke. Can't anyone take a joke? (It's fun to throw that stuff back at them isn't it!)

Did you read the comment I was responding to.

I LIKED THE VIDEO ... The comment I was responding to was something else.  Like someone taking genuine moral offense to the video for violating the King James Bible or something.  

44 minutes ago, Uttamattamakin said:

Did you read the comment I was responding to.

I LIKED THE VIDEO ... The comment I was responding to was something else.  Like someone taking genuine moral offense to the video for violating the King James Bible or something.  

Wasn't that who I was making fun of? Lol!

One thought I have from the unexpected success of the LTT OnlyFans is, now that it has been established that there is a market for this sort of stuff, would LMG ever do a charity calendar? (They're sort of a British-ism.) Charity calendars of the "charity calendar" (scare quotes) variety are usually nude calendars, but I'm sure a tongue-in-cheek relatively SFW version would work well as an HR-approved alternative.

9 minutes ago, Elsie H. said:

One thought I have from the unexpected success of the LTT OnlyFans is, now that it has been established that there is a market for this sort of stuff, would LMG ever do a charity calendar? (They're sort of a British-ism.) Charity calendars of the "charity calendar" (scare quotes) variety are usually nude calendars, but I'm sure a tongue-in-cheek relatively SFW version would work well as an HR-approved alternative.

You'd be surprised at what HR wont approve for calendars. I tried. I wore all PPE. Still got wrote up. (I don't work for LMG. Different company)

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

15 minutes ago, Elsie H. said:

Now they might not do it for free, but as far as i know it's also an american thing

https://americandad.fandom.com/wiki/The_Devil_Wears_a_Lapel_Pin

2 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

You'd be surprised at what HR wont approve for calendars. I tried. I wore all PPE. Still got wrote up. (I don't work for LMG. Different company)

UK-style "charity calendars" are definitely a bizarre phenomenon once you take HR into account. Mainly what I had in mind with the suggestion was the sort of content that was in the video (and whatever was on the OnlyFans), just in the format of a calendar (sold for charity), based on the fact that this sort of content had a precedent of being approved by LMG HR.

I don't know if I would personally buy an LMG "charity calendar", regardless. (I didn't join the OnlyFans.)

1 minute ago, Lord Szechenyi said:

Now they might not do it for free, but as far as i know it's also an american thing

https://americandad.fandom.com/wiki/The_Devil_Wears_a_Lapel_Pin

According to Wikipedia, "charity calendars" (with scare quotes) are predominantly a British phenomenon. (It's been a while since I watched that American Dad! episode.) The distinguishing factor with "charity calendars" is that they are sold to support charitable causes, and unlike non-charity NSFW calendars they tend to feature people who are not professional models. Charity calendars are definitely a cultural phenomenon, judging solely by the number of search results for the phrase on IMDB (though admittedly not all of the results are relevant).

11 minutes ago, Elsie H. said:

UK-style "charity calendars" are definitely a bizarre phenomenon once you take HR into account. Mainly what I had in mind with the suggestion was the sort of content that was in the video (and whatever was on the OnlyFans), just in the format of a calendar (sold for charity), based on the fact that this sort of content had a precedent of being approved by LMG HR.

I don't know if I would personally buy an LMG "charity calendar", regardless. (I didn't join the OnlyFans.)

Fire Departments do them somewhat regularly here in the states. I don't know how much it would sell, but I do think it would be cool to see LTT do something (even similar, but different) for charity. Especially if it was for something like computers for schools or something. 

I was more joking about my personal experience with them. 

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

4 hours ago, IkeaGnome said:

Fire Departments do them somewhat regularly here in the states. I don't know how much it would sell, but I do think it would be cool to see LTT do something (even similar, but different) for charity. Especially if it was for something like computers for schools or something. 

I was more joking about my personal experience with them. 

i can see it now...

look at that raw...........................

pcb!!!!

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC