$100 Gaming Headset Round Up!

James

Buy Audio Technica ATH-PDG1 (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/aRRdX

Buy SteelSeries Arctis 5 (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/WW2p3J

Buy Razer Blackshark V2 (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/OkeWhj

(Don't) Buy Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/CwpG0k

Buy Xbox Wireless Headset (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/uVVAD

Buy Corsair HS60 Haptic (PAID LINK): https://geni.us/3CWIsQ

Looking for your next gaming headset under $100 to help you get the most frags? We've got you covered with this round up!

i cant figure that out. its Liquid cooled torx fan but i cant figure it out

Nice video so far

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

Lol finding this URL for VAG was difficult. Still not buying one since I got one last round.

Not to diminish this video, but rtings.com is the best place to see all the details and tests for headsets, that's how I went with my headset choice (they have frequency responses and microphone tests in quiet and noisy environments).

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

2 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Lol finding this URL for VAG was difficult. Still not buying one since I got one last round.

Man I was there in like 1 minute after the video dropped and they where gone already lol, don’t really care I want a 3070 anyways but still..

22 minutes ago, James said:

*snip*

i like the arctis 5

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

30 minutes later, I still can't make out the URL lol

8 minutes ago, 2dor said:

They're already sold out but it was:

Spoiler

3080liquidtorxafterburner

The Potato Box:

AMD 5950X

EVGA K|NGP|N 3090

128GB 3600 CL16 RAM

The Scrapyard Warrior:

AMD 3950x

EVGA FTW3 2080Ti

64GB 3200 CL16 RAM

Anyone else feel like this one was a slap in the face? I've been refreshing everyday on the LTT YT and social medias waiting for the drop. I make it to the video the second it's posted and couldn't figure out the url.  I guess a lot of my attempts were close. I kept adding and removing words like fan, 4th gen, microfin, coppercooling, msi etc. I also tried a bunch of dashes after I kept failing. I guess I was wrong in assuming it was liquidcooled instead of liquid. Are they purposefully trying to make it complicated so it can be shared among big groups like floatplane and their discord, so individuals don't have a chance?      

yeah I feel the same way, i even made it within a quick amount of time 😞

3080 is just a dream now, again...

I just want to be a VAG

2 hours ago, JanusPlayzNL said:

Man I was there in like 1 minute after the video dropped and they where gone already lol, don’t really care I want a 3070 anyways but still..

how did people find that out so fast like i know it's liquid cooled torx fans and afterburner but, how did they find the combination like the exact comnination

I'm new to Photography but enjoy it. I also run a Pentax *ist-DL mainly with a 18-55mm lens. I also have a 50-200 mm Pentax lens, and a Pentax 50 lens that is all it says.

2 hours ago, 2dor said:

same

I'm new to Photography but enjoy it. I also run a Pentax *ist-DL mainly with a 18-55mm lens. I also have a 50-200 mm Pentax lens, and a Pentax 50 lens that is all it says.

This video on the 2nd half, had a video of Linus at home, but James was rambling on about the headphones in the background for me. I think youtube was confused.

huh.jpg

I don't need a GPU, I'm just curious how they hid it. Was it an additional part of the video that they trimmed off later? It looks like a normal video currently.

Intel Core i5-4690 | MSI H97 PC MATE | Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (4x4GB) | SanDisk Extreme II 120GB SSD | WD Elements 3TB HDD (internalized) | XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB | Corsair 300R | EVGA 500W PSU | Windows 10 | 4480x900 (1440x900+1600x900+1440x900) | Dell AT101W | Logitech M305

Surface Pro 3 i5/8GB/256GB + 200GB MicroSD

3 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

Not to diminish this video, but rtings.com is the best place to see all the details and tests for headsets, that's how I went with my headset choice (they have frequency responses and microphone tests in quiet and noisy environments).

I was going to say this

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Not under $100 and not wireless but I enjoy using my Audio Technica ATH-ADG1 gaming headset. Large drivers, wide frequency response, a handy mic mute button and very ergonomic ear pads and headband. It works great for Skype calls too. They even include a USB dongle in case you don't have a 3.5mm jack.

Of course when I have no need for a mic my goto choice is my prized Sony XB700 cans. Again, not wireless and nowhere near the price range of these budget buys, but they are the benchmark standard many audiophiles and headphone lovers will swear by. I use these paired with a TEAC UD-503 dekstop DAC running optical to my sound card. It's an expensive setup for sure, but the sound quality in games/music/movies is right up there with the best.

6 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

wtf where?? i saw the instructions in a but couldn't do it at that moment. and now i can't find anything!

Hi, how you fix the issues with the Xbox gaming headset? To improve the audio to stereo and keep recording mic. Thanks.

Did anyone else find the aspect ratio annoying or is it just me?

On 3/29/2021 at 10:12 AM, WrdPeter said:

That may be true, but you should always listen to different opinions especially with Audio since the sound if is so subjective. Plus this may have headsets rtings hasn't tested yet. 

Happy you got a good headset though. 🙂

On 3/29/2021 at 9:11 PM, EpicWolverine said:

I don't need a GPU, I'm just curious how they hid it. Was it an additional part of the video that they trimmed off later? It looks like a normal video currently.

On 3/30/2021 at 12:29 AM, Noamazia said:

wtf where?? i saw the instructions in a but couldn't do it at that moment. and now i can't find anything!

They remove the portion of the video after the cards have sold out.