NVIDIA UNVEILS GTX Titan Z

digitalnav

Ill be getting 2 :P

Only 2?

Amateur :P

I don't see this as very amazing, just 2 probably Titan black cores on it, it would be more amazing if it was a single cores

I can build three high-end gaming systems with $2999.

However, this is more of a developer card, in other words NOT for us gamers.

"Built around two Kepler GPUs and 12GB of dedicated frame buffer memory, TITAN Z is engineered for next-generation 5K and multi-monitor gaming"

only keplar GPUs i think ill wait for the maxwell titan z black ultra edition

Leads me to believe they are starting Maxwell from the low end and moving upwards. Keeping current Kepler flagships longer.

IMO 750TI*>850>860>870>880>860TI>850TI>880TI>Maxwell Titan alternative

*Already released

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Awaiting the word 'destroys AMD..' being overused soon..To hell with price to performance right? If you want it,you'll pay it anyhow..

3000$ for a GPU. Sounds kinda stupid. It's probably the same as with the 690 where two 680 give you somewhat better performance, but this time two Titan Black will be 2/3 of the price ^^

But I doubt AMD is building stuff out of their firepro trash as Nvidia does with their quadro trash right now, as AMD has to supply the Trashcan Pro at the moment ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

anywho, it was a nice idea, MUAHAHAHHAHAH 

Join the "dark side" muahahaha. Wait that's racist  :huh: 

I quit 

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Titan Z could have been * TITAN *

Just to kick AMD before their DualGPU is released, Backplate could read *TITAN* - Two ARE better than One

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

So basically a 790Ti?

but it has 6 GB of VRAM, so more like GTX titan black Dual

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Nvidia, go home, you're drunk.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Nvidia: How can we rape customer's wallets some more?

* Pause *

Nvidia: I know! Let's put two fully fucking unlocked Titan's on a single card!

:lol:

Looks pretty intense. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

3000$ for a GPU. Sounds kinda stupid. It's probably the same as with the 690 where two 680 give you somewhat better performance, but this time two Titan Black will be 2/3 of the price ^^

But I doubt AMD is building stuff out of their firepro trash as Nvidia does with their quadro trash right now, as AMD has to supply the Trashcan Pro at the moment ^^

So how do you feel towards $5000 for a GPU? developer cards are never cheap, this is not just for gaming, why some of the users here have a hard time understanding that?

It has 2 Titan Blacks :o

But it's way to high priced you can buy 3 Titan Blacks for that price.

RTX2070OC 

I think the biggest innovation here is obviously the triangles exhaust holes.

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

So how do you feel towards $5000 for a GPU? developer cards are never cheap, this is not just for gaming, why some of the users here have a hard time understanding that?

It's not what it is marketed at. They're calling it "Titan" to resemble their top-notch line of cards to attract gamers that feel they need a bigger penis.

The sad part is that they will sell plenty of them. Of course there is no point in blaming Nvidia. I'd do the same in their position. If it was marketed specifically to developers it'd probably get it's own naming scheme, go with the quadros or whatever.

If I was a developer, and I was in need for a 5000$ card, I'd buy it, as it's a necessity for my job. But the majority of people buying this card, can't even spell "developer".

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

It has 2 Titan Blacks :o

But it's way to high priced you can buy 3 Titan Blacks for that price.

It's for smaller form factor workstations. 

You can get a 4960x, 32gb of RAM, a few TB of SSD space, and 2 of the Titan z's (Quad Titan Blacks) All in a mATX rig (granted that thing would  HOOOOOOOOOT unless you watercooled it

I doubt the Titan-Z will be getting GeForce driver support to be honest, if that is the case then they will be pretty horrible for gaming.

The Titan line of cards aren't really targeted/designed for gamers to start with, realistically they are entry level compute cards (thus the double precision floating point bla bla bla). Granted with their high core count and large memory they are capable of high resolution gaming, but it isn't their real purpose. Remember that the 780 was beating the first Titan in gaming benchmarks (let alone the 780ti).

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Thats almost the cost of my entire rig...

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Gigafaps.

Sorry,I had to.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Can't wait to plop two of these and run them at 4K!

STAAAHP WE KNOW YOU HAVE UNLIMITED MONEY OVER THERE AT DIGITAL STORM

But really, who is actually getting one ? $3000 for a graphic card that a $700 card can do..no thanks

But really, who is actually getting one ? $3000 for a graphic card that a $700 card can do..no thanks

Rendering...that's all I got to say.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.