Your single biggest splurges are win10 and mobo, so no.

You can get win10 through totally (IL) legitimate methods for free and get a cheaper mobo off ebay. Then upgrade your ram and CPU to a used 2500k and 4 GB. But if you want new parts only, then yeah.

Your best bet is to look at the used market for PCs that are wayyy better than a single core processor in 2021. It will be a $483.86 brick at the end of the day with modern tasks and it be incredibly slow if you start to do multi-tasking with multiple windows/applications open. Those specs are something out of the late 2000s...or even earlier before the first dual core processor came out in 2005. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

If this pc is meant for office work like spreadsheets , powerpoint presentations , online meetings. Theoretically  I'd say it could be good for the use. But as far as I know the office apps are becoming a little bit power demanding (also don't use chrome on this). If you're going to use this for gaming, I don't think you can run anything on this other than ultra low graphics modded cs:go. 

The improvements you're gonna need would be a better cpu (amd athlon), mobo(am4 a320 series), more ram(any brand 4 or 8 gb), a nvidia 710 (if you're gaming), more storage. I think it would be better to buy an old prebuilt if these wouldn't fit in budget.

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

1 hour ago, WolframaticAlpha said:

You can get win10 through totally (IL) legitimate methods for free and get a cheaper mobo off ebay. Then upgrade your ram and CPU to a used 2500k and 4 GB. But if you want new parts only, then yeah.

Well I was scammed on ebay before

1 hour ago, WolframaticAlpha said:

Well I dont want to get arrested for buying non legit keys.

1 hour ago, WikiForce said:

i think that pc is barely capable of even decade old games and if you're a basic user then it might be good enough on some ligthtweight linux distro or windows xp (if can risk using such old os)

at such low budget you're just wasting your money buying full price windows license? jusr get a cheap 3rd party site oem key

you can have much better pc at this price, easily a 3200g build with 16gb ram if not 3400g, maybe i3 9th / 10th gen and with a used 750 ti or brand new gt 1030 (those are not affected by current market situation and pretty much selling for mrsp)

I dont trust the used market. Are you saying it wont run Xplane 11

1 hour ago, C2dan88 said:

Cant be serious, single core cpu, 5400rpm hdd. Better of getting second hand hp/dell prebuilds of ebay

I just need a pc to play x plane

51 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

Your best bet is to look at the used market for PCs that are wayyy better than a single core processor in 2021. It will be a $483.86 brick at the end of the day with modern tasks and it be incredibly slow if you start to do multi-tasking with multiple windows/applications open. Those specs are something out of the late 2000s...or even earlier before the first dual core processor came out in 2005. 

I dont trust the used market

49 minutes ago, Gamer4714 said:

If this pc is meant for office work like spreadsheets , powerpoint presentations , online meetings. Theoretically  I'd say it could be good for the use. But as far as I know the office apps are becoming a little bit power demanding (also don't use chrome on this). If you're going to use this for gaming, I don't think you can run anything on this other than ultra low graphics modded cs:go. 

The improvements you're gonna need would be a better cpu (amd athlon), mobo(am4 a320 series), more ram(any brand 4 or 8 gb), a nvidia 710 (if you're gaming), more storage. I think it would be better to buy an old prebuilt if these wouldn't fit in budget.

Will it run XP11(Xplane 11)

15 minutes ago, That Linux guy said:

I dont trust the used market

Then consider pre-built PCs or @Luricks PCPartPicker PC. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"