Black Ice--Completed

TheNinjaNextDor

Same here, it really fills out the case too.

Plus with the lighting, the blue sleeving and black tubing really complement each other. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

Plus with the lighting, the blue sleeving and black tubing really complement each other. 

Thanks. I can change the lightning color too, I've been debating about setting it to like a light blue or something.

Thanks. I can change the lightning color too, I've been debating about setting it to like a light blue or something.

That would be really nice, it would make the blues stick out more. 

I would personally stick to bright colour that would have a little more white in it. If you know what I mean. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

That would be really nice, it would make the blues stick out more. 

I would personally stick to bright colour that would have a little more white in it. If you know what I mean. 

Yep.Especially in the R4.

Such a sweet rig, really nice cable runs! It would have looked even slicker if you used a blue coolant in the loop, but never the less amazing! :)

Check out my Build Log: Project Contrast

Sad to see the 750D going away everything looked sharp in it! 

Case:Corsair Vengence C70 CPU: I7-920 @ 3.62 GHz Ram: Mushkin Radioactive 12GB Mobo: Asus Sabertooth X58 SSD: Samsung 830 128gb Storage: 3TB Seagate PSU: Corsair TX650 GPU: EVGA GTX 760 2gb Waterloop: 2x XSPC EX240/XSPC Raystorm/Alphacool NexXxos 760 block/XSPC Photon 170 Res D5 Vario pump/4 Swiftech Helix Fans

Thanks! It was a little big for me, but I'm using it for a different build sometime soon :D

hey looking threw everything you did was a big influence in myself getting the case so thank you 

Case:Corsair Vengence C70 CPU: I7-920 @ 3.62 GHz Ram: Mushkin Radioactive 12GB Mobo: Asus Sabertooth X58 SSD: Samsung 830 128gb Storage: 3TB Seagate PSU: Corsair TX650 GPU: EVGA GTX 760 2gb Waterloop: 2x XSPC EX240/XSPC Raystorm/Alphacool NexXxos 760 block/XSPC Photon 170 Res D5 Vario pump/4 Swiftech Helix Fans

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, hope you like it.

that is looking awesome and quite different...me like it... :)

and what about the hyper x fury...???