New content?

JonzenHD

Taking a clip of another vod and vomiting it back on the page isn't new content. 

Who are you talking to and what are you talking about?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Oh, ok.

I assume you're talking about LMG Clips.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hence why it's on another page you can ignore entirely, but those people with 2 minute attention spans can watch.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

3 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Hence why it's on another page you can ignore entirely, but those people with 2 minute attention spans can watch.

Or people that don't have time to watch the whole WAN show, but are still interested in a few individual stories presented on the WAN show ?

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

*** Thread locked ***

Thread without comprehensive content also isn't content. Next time, please elaborate your criticism. Or if it's bug related to forums, post to correct subforum.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv