Looking for a completely new PC build at 2000-2500 EUR

Budget (including currency): €2000-€2500.

Country: Belgium (Can also get stuff delivered from some Dutch sites or Amazon.de for example)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:   All types of games, ranging from Cyberpunk to Apex to Path of Exile and whatever other good games will come out in the future

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I have one 144Hz GSync monitor (Displayport) and one 60Hz secondary monitor (HDMI). Besides that, the regular peripherals: Headphones, Wireless Mouse, Keyboard, USB Mic, USB-C webcam.

This'll be my very first build, my current PC (custom pre-built) is deteriorating and will have to be replaced sooner or later. I'd like to build a new computer with one of the new AMD Ryzen CPU's and either an RTX 3070 or 3080, including 32GB of RAM. Preferably using fans as apparantly setting up water cooling is quite obnoxious according to a friend of mine. Would love some input or a good PCPartPicker list I can go off of.

3 minutes ago, iOnlyRave said:

I'd like to build a new computer with one of the new AMD Ryzen CPU's and either an RTX 3070 or 3080

i would say that now is a bad time to spend money on high end parts like these unless you have an urgent need for it, the pricing is insane

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

8 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

i would say that now is a bad time to spend money on high end parts like these unless you have an urgent need for it, the pricing is insane

That's right, you should probably wait for some months for the prices to stabilize, unless you want to spend more for less.

GPU prices right now (and Zen 3 CPUs to a point) are through the roof however, so you'll probably have a hard time finding a 3080 or especially 6800XT for near-MSRP.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

32 minutes ago, iOnlyRave said:

Budget (including currency): €2000-€2500.

Country: Belgium (Can also get stuff delivered from some Dutch sites or Amazon.de for example)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:   All types of games, ranging from Cyberpunk to Apex to Path of Exile and whatever other good games will come out in the future

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I have one 144Hz GSync monitor (Displayport) and one 60Hz secondary monitor (HDMI). Besides that, the regular peripherals: Headphones, Wireless Mouse, Keyboard, USB Mic, USB-C webcam.

This'll be my very first build, my current PC (custom pre-built) is deteriorating and will have to be replaced sooner or later. I'd like to build a new computer with one of the new AMD Ryzen CPU's and either an RTX 3070 or 3080, including 32GB of RAM. Preferably using fans as apparantly setting up water cooling is quite obnoxious according to a friend of mine. Would love some input or a good PCPartPicker list I can go off of.

As Moonzy says, it's a very bad time to be in the market.

Prices are all over the place.

If you can hold on, it might worth doing so.

20 hours ago, Moonzy said:

20 hours ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

That's right, you should probably wait for some months for the prices to stabilize, unless you want to spend more for less.

Yeah I've noticed that especially GPU's are going for quite a bit of money right now. I don't think  I'll be able to hold off for months sadly as I'd rather replace this pre-built sooner rather than later due to having multiple issues with it.

20 hours ago, Mateyyy said:

GPU prices right now (and Zen 3 CPUs to a point) are through the roof however, so you'll probably have a hard time finding a 3080 or especially 6800XT for near-MSRP.

Yeah they really are. Looks like about 850-950 for a 3070 and 1300+ for a 3080 sadly.