Most beautiful place you've ever been on holidays!

AndyCapets

The title speaks for itself!

Post some pictures maybe ?

I'll start: For me it has to be Thailand, I travel every year in wonderful places, but this 5week trip in 2012 was probably the most amazing one. This country is just crazy, the people are so nice and everything is so cheap there, you can live there for a month with only 500€, how about that ?

I've been in the very north of the country where there are old Buddhist temples which are absolutly beautiful, and also the laying Buddha and stuff, to the south of the country, near Krabi Island, it was absolutely incredible, I'll always remember this place as one of the best country in the world where you go from crazy congested cities to nearly abandonned islands.

Here's a picture of me near the water, yeah the wether was a bit bad that day; Railay Beach.

Shot with a Sony NEX-7.

post-9910-0-30547000-1395531967_thumb.jp

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Iceland was pretty! :3

Edit: Oh and the island Santorin (aka Thera) in greece was also suuuuper beautiful.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I always stay home for the holidays but I do travel during the summer.

I would have to say that one of my favorite places has been Orlando mainly because of the Amusement parks. I love them a lot. Cedar point was amazing also in Ohio.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I tend to love the Middle East and North Africa. Morocco/Mauritania/Senegal probably being my favourite parts of the world to visit.

And the creme de le creme is Marrakech - just love the chaos and I felt right at home there.

I also get along well with Dubai/Kuwait/Doha/Muscat, but I get a bit restless in the gulf after a while, not a great deal to do for more than a quick holiday.

sjhd.jpg

d7wi.jpg

1m05.jpg

Sorry about the image size, internet was being funny.

cNlgH22.jpg

This is the closest thing I've ever had to a vacation.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Oh gawd Tchernobyl.. I'd love to go there at least once in my life.

Yeah in 50 years maybe... 

Panama. Lived there for 7 months. It was amazing.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Yeah in 50 years maybe... 

You can actually go there and visit the place with groups of people who know the place and take a tour around the town, a friend of mine did it last year and he said that some times the Geiger counter went so high that they had to head back, of course they were in cars and weren't allowed to go out of it, but damn, it must be one hell of a trip... And yeah, let's wait 2000 years (what scientists said would be good so that there is no trace of radioactivity left) to go there without having to worry about invisible things killing you haha.

You can actually go there and visit the place with groups of people who know the place and take a tour around the town, a friend of mine did it last year and he said that some times the Geiger counter went so high that they had to head back, of course they were in cars and weren't allowed to go out of it, but damn, it must be one hell of a trip... And yeah, let's wait 2000 years (what scientists said would be good so that there is no trace of radioactivity left) to go there without having to worry about invisible things killing you haha.

Yeah i know but since i wouldn't be able to sleep if i was glowing in the dark i'm not going there anytime soon. 

Berlin, I have an alternative view of beauty and I love urban areas.

berliner-fernsehturm-reservierung.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

An actual city about 80 km south from my home... Gosh I'm just stuck in this poor-ass village. To my defense I've never been abroad, or never could have afford to travel to anywhere actually.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I don't own this photo but probably one of the best hotels I've ever had the pleasure of staying at.

tumblr_l94mbc_ZT8j1qadknpo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

Chiang Rai, Thailand. Never met so many happy/nice people, literally everywhere I go people were smiling. Also, very pretty women there :-)

Lots of cheap stuff, I miss it so much. I got family there so it won't be the last time I go muaha.

Here's a pic I took of Wat Rong Khun in Chiang Rai:

1gm5av.jpg

And here is Plantip Plaza in Bangkok, Thailand.

It's literally heaven for PC enthusiasts.

2iu23xd.jpg

Hands are perfect cupholders.

Chiang Rai, Thailand. Never met so many happy/nice people, literally everywhere I go people were smiling. Also, very pretty women there :-)

Lots of cheap stuff, I miss it so much. I got family there so it won't be the last time I go muaha.

Here's a pic I took of Wat Rong Khun in Chiang Rai:

And here is Plantip Plaza in Bangkok, Thailand.

It's literally heaven for PC enthusiasts.

I've been in this kinda PC only mall too, it's crazy, I bought a laptop GPU there haha!

And wow Chiang Rai is really beautiful, I haven't been there but just wow.