Would it makes sense for LMG to buy/ hire Bitwit, etc

ooferr

I was wondering would it make sense for Linus to but bitwit’s channel or employ bitwit under LMG? I feel like it could be a smart investment considering that just the news of Linus buying him would boost his channel and also that Bitwit doesn’t have such a well monetised channel as Linus. If Linus were to employ Bitwit under LMG, he could make him atleast 50% more profitable. Idk maybe this is stupid after all that would be like LTT monopolising the tech space but i still think it’s an interesting topic.

Maybe hiring, Human trafficking is illegal I'm pretty sure.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

6 minutes ago, ooferr said:

If Linus were to employ Bitwit under LMG, he could make him atleast 50% more profitable.

Please, do explain exactly what sort of metrics did you use to come up with the 50% figure? You can't? Well, then, that's just a number you pulled out of the hat?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

... Why? They have overlapping content, and I'm pretty sure Linus is more into expanding than eliminating competition.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, ooferr said:

If Linus were to employ Bitwit under LMG, he could make him atleast 50% more profitable.

Companies aren't really in the business of making others profitable. Linus should leave Kyle alone as Kyle needs to sort his own shit out at the moment. 

They aren't really a good fit at all.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 3:49 PM, WereCatf said:

Please, do explain exactly what sort of metrics did you use to come up with the 50% figure? You can't? Well, then, that's just a number you pulled out of the hat?

Well yeah I guess I did just say it not knowing if it was true but the idea is it would make Bitwit more profitable. Becuase LMG is so much more heavily monetised than Bitwit, which would mean that LMG could expand becuase of the extra profit aswell as Bitwit could expand becuase Linus would further monetise him, making him more profitable per view.

5 hours ago, ooferr said:

Well yeah I guess I did just say it not knowing if it was true but the idea is it would make Bitwit more profitable. Becuase LMG is so much more heavily monetised than Bitwit, which would mean that LMG could expand becuase of the extra profit aswell as Bitwit could expand becuase Linus would further monetise him, making him more profitable per view.

But why? Has kyle ever said he's struggling with the channel or financially?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

i mean if bitwit operated under lmg and lmg got the profit and bitwit stayed the same, i kind of makes sence, i guess

Don’t take everything I say seriously 

take it with a grain of s a l t