Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

-> Moved to CPUs, Motherboards and Memory

hi ,

i have Ryzen 9 5900x cpu

i'm using ryzen master to view Temperature

my cpu  temperature is 32-33c when not doing anything

is it ok ??

yes

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It’s ok, why are you asking? Are you having any issues that make you suspect insufficient cooling is the cause?

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

2 hours ago, NineEyeRon said:

It’s ok, why are you asking? Are you having any issues that make you suspect insufficient cooling is the cause?

i think it should be lower than 32c 

i'm using asus rog strix lc 360 cooler

3 120 fan radiator

32 degrees is incredible for an idling Ryzen CPU, dude...

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

That's a pretty good idle temp. I've seen idle temps higher than that. You have nothing to worry about there with a 32-33 oC idle temp. 

What really matters is load temperatures to make sure they are not that high and cause thermal throttling. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

3 hours ago, rotexenv2 said:

i think it should be lower than 32c 

i'm using asus rog strix lc 360 cooler

3 120 fan radiator

And you think that because of? 

CPUs produce heat. 

Water cooling isn't going to cool something less than your room temperature water is a medium to transfer heat the fans are to help water lose the heat it absorbed (from the CPU) faster. 

Also what would you hope for even if it did cool the CPU lets say to 20c ? Nothing would change in terms of stability and performance. 

And your CPU can handle temperature well above 30C even high 90s are still within tolerances. 

-> Moved to CPUs, Motherboards and Memory

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv