Would this Movie be Realistic?

whm1974

I recall seeing a movie around 11 or 12 years ago, about a 9 y/o girl who's from Russia and her Adopted family died in a house fire. However, surprise, she is 35 y/o Woman who manages to convince everyone she's a little girl... I believe the Film is called The Orphan, but not certain.

Anyway I can't see how a Adult Woman in her 30's can convince others that she's a child. Can anyone who seen this Movie explain how this would be possible?

Does Art inmate Life or Life inmate Art? But it unbelievable that a ~33 y/o Woman could be successful in convincing others that she is a little girl. For one, she will know far more about Life then a 9 y/o will. Not matter how Gifted and Mature the Child is.

16 hours ago, whm1974 said:

I recall seeing a movie around 11 or 12 years ago, about a 9 y/o girl who's from Russia and her Adopted family died in a house fire. However, surprise, she is 35 y/o Woman who manages to convince everyone she's a little girl... I believe the Film is called The Orphan, but not certain.

Anyway I can't see how a Adult Woman in her 30's can convince others that she's a child. Can anyone who seen this Movie explain how this would be possible?

Not every adult (male or female, but I suspect it's more common with females) looks like an adult.

There are plenty of examples of women in their 20's or 30's but they look like they're a teenager, or even in some more rare cases, they look like a tween or a preteen.

The movie might be a little exaggerated, but the concept itself is entirely plausible.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Check out The Imposter.

Turns out there's a few movies about it.

The amazing true story of Frédéric Bourdin, who after having plundered all the centers for runaway minors and deliquents in Europe, even thought he has come of age, now passes himself off as Nicholas Barclay, a 13-year-old American who had vanished three years ago. To his astonishment, Nicholas's family welcomes him like their son, leaving Interpol and the FBI aghast. It is the beginning of a race against time for the investigators, family and Bourdin. But who is manipulating whom? And who is Frederic Bourdin in reality?

#Muricaparrotgang