urbanzerdin

Palit GeForce RTX 2060s ("20% faster than the original 2060s") 8GB

Ryzen 5 5600x

32 GB of ram

3TB HDD

500GB SAMSUNG EVO 860 SSD

Motherboard (Write me some suggestions)

An 650w power supply

I WILL USE THIS PC FOR VIDEO EDITING, SOMETIMES 4k, AND SOME GAMES (Like GTA V, maybe Hitman 3, maybe also Red dead Redemption 2)

OK specs for what? You've told us nothing about what you want to do with this system.

Lol @ the Palit card being "20% faster"

You probably don't need 32GB of RAM unless you're using this PC for tensive editing. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

The New Builds and Planning section has a template for a reason... we're gonna need to know budget (including currency), location, and what the PC will be used for to give you accurate advice.

Based solely on the parts listed here, I'd look at seeing if you can get a next-gen GPU. No reason to leave performance on the table, unless you need this build ASAP. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

12 hours ago, bellabichon said:

The New Builds and Planning section has a template for a reason... we're gonna need to know budget (including currency), location, and what the PC will be used for to give you accurate advice.

Based solely on the parts listed here, I'd look at seeing if you can get a next-gen GPU. No reason to leave performance on the table, unless you need this build ASAP. 

Like max 1800€ for the PC, around 200€ for the monitor. I live in SLOVENIA and the specs I wrote are like for 1800 here.

12 hours ago, Middcore said:

OK specs for what? You've told us nothing about what you want to do with this system.

Lol @ the Palit card being "20% faster"

You probably don't need 32GB of RAM unless you're using this PC for tensive editing. 

Yeah I will be editing some 4k vids so I have chosen 32 gigs of ram

2 hours ago, urbanzerdin said:

Like max 1800€ for the PC, around 200€ for the monitor. I live in SLOVENIA and the specs I wrote are like for 1800 here.

No, they are not 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Cris.py said:

No, they are not 🙂 

IN SLOVENIA THEY ARE. Čaki ti si Slovenc?

2 minutes ago, urbanzerdin said:

IN SLOVENIA THEY ARE. Čaki ti si Slovenc?

Yup .. anyway, avoid big retailers like Mimovrste and you'll be fine. Check the build I've sent above. Also, amazon.de is your friend.

3 minutes ago, Cris.py said:

No, they are not 🙂 

Torej naj počakam da se 3060 Ti mal poceni? Zdej gre za najmanj 750€ na npr. Balixu

Just now, urbanzerdin said:

Torej naj počakam da se 3060 Ti mal poceni? Zdej gre za najmanj 750€ na npr. Balixu

No, za 750e s tistim kar sem ti poslal gor jo lahko kupiš s 1800eur budgeta, pa boš mel precej hitrejši PC kot karkoli s 2060 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Cris.py said:

No, za 750e s tistim kar sem ti poslal gor jo lahko kupiš s 1800eur budgeta, pa boš mel precej hitrejši PC kot karkoli s 2060 🙂 

Hvala... A misliš da bi ta bla dobra? Je kr draga ampak nej bi bla 7 najboljša RTX 3060 Ti overall

Screenshot_20210128-145139_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, urbanzerdin said:

Hvala... A misliš da bi ta bla dobra? Je kr draga ampak nej bi bla 7 najboljša RTX 3060 Ti overall

Screenshot_20210128-145139_Chrome.jpg

"Najboljša"? Kaj točno naj bi to pomenilo? Vse 3060ti ti bodo delale točno isto, katera je "boljša" te zanima samo če misliš delat neke ogromne overclocke, kar pa rahlo dvomim 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Cris.py said:

"Najboljša"? Kaj točno naj bi to pomenilo? Vse 3060ti ti bodo delale točno isto, katera je "boljša" te zanima samo če misliš delat neke ogromne overclocke, kar pa rahlo dvomim 🙂 

Ja to je res... samo gledal sem video... bolj kot KATERA SE NAJBOLJ SPLAČA In ta nej bi pač bla dobr prilagojena, lihk prov vsega za ceno. Ali torej misliš da je tale v redu?

Gaming at 4K with an RTX 2060 realistically is not going to happen unless you want to play at low settings. For e-sports titles like CS GO, LoL, DOTA 2, etc, it will be fine but that's about it. For RDR2 and the like you will need to step up to a higher-end graphics card. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Poglej MEGA računalnike.. so prebuilt ampak se ti splača vzet, js sm dau cca 1400e za i7 10700 + rtx 3060ti.

https://www.markoshop.si/racunalniki/7768-racunalnik-mega-6000y-ryzen-5-5600x-5ssd16-2t-rtx3060ti-rgb.html

ta sicer ni MEGA sam je sezmeri ful ugodn https://www.markoshop.si/racunalniki/7755-racunalnik-pcplus-gamer-ryzen-5-5600x-5ssd16-2t-rtx3060ti-rgb.html

za monitor pa priporocam samsung odyssey g5, 1440p 144hz IPS za 270e

1 hour ago, jakc007 said:

Poglej MEGA računalnike.. so prebuilt ampak se ti splača vzet, js sm dau cca 1400e za i7 10700 + rtx 3060ti.

https://www.markoshop.si/racunalniki/7768-racunalnik-mega-6000y-ryzen-5-5600x-5ssd16-2t-rtx3060ti-rgb.html

ta sicer ni MEGA sam je sezmeri ful ugodn https://www.markoshop.si/racunalniki/7755-racunalnik-pcplus-gamer-ryzen-5-5600x-5ssd16-2t-rtx3060ti-rgb.html

za monitor pa priporocam samsung odyssey g5, 1440p 144hz IPS za 270e

Hvala!