Fan placement suggestions please?

So my 5000D airflow by Corsair just came in the mail today to replace my 4000D, the reason I wanted to upgrade the case was because my 4000 could only fit a 240mm AIO. Technically it supports a 280 with low profile memory but I don’t have that. I was originally thinking radiator on the front, tubes down, however the hoses on the AIO aren’t long enough and I don’t want the tubes upwards. So now I have to top mount it and use it as exhaust. I have a pack of 3 ml120 pro RGB fans by Corsair (same specs as the ones included with the AIO but lower rpm I think) so now I’m going to use those 3 to populate the front as intake. Now I have 2 leftover non RGB black fans that came with the case and was going to put one of them at the back of the case as an exhaust. That leaves 4 exhaust, 3 intake. Would this cause negative pressure? Should I not even put that fan in the back at all and leave 3 top exhaust and 3 intake? Or should I do something else? Also if I shouldn’t put the fan in the back of the case could I potentially do some sort of push/pull config with my two extra fans? I honestly have no idea what push pull really means I’ve just seen it in videos. My guess of what it means is that the fans on the bottom of the rad are pushing out while the fans on the other side of the rad are pushing in. But I don’t understand the logic of this, wouldn’t they just cancel out? Idk. Also I only have 2 fans left in the event I shouldn’t have one on the back and since it’s a 360mm AIO that means I’ll only be able to cover 2/3 slots for a push pull. Is that enough? Or should I order a third fan for a proper set up? 

@Legodude50

If you want to mount the radiator in the front it will be fine with the tubes on the top as long as the pump is below the top of the radiator.

Air bubbles always gets trapped at the highest point of the AIO so if the top of the radiator is over the pump it will be fine. 

Or mount it on the top of the case as exhaust.

Either way will be fine. 

Also you are overthinking your fan placement. 

You don't really need to occupy all fan slots.

But if you have 7 fans and want to use them all then 3 intake + 4 exhaust will be fine.

It won't be much more balanced than that. 

A Push + Pull setup meaning you have fans on both sides of your radiator blowing in the same direction. 

Pull, Push, Push-Pull Configuration? - Custom Loop and Exotic Cooling -  Linus Tech Tips

The difference in cooling performance between a standard push or pull setup vs push+pull will most likely only a couple of degrees. 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

35 minutes ago, Boyohan said:

@Legodude50

If you want to mount the radiator in the front it will be fine with the tubes on the top as long as the pump is below the top of the radiator.

Air bubbles always gets trapped at the highest point of the AIO so if the top of the radiator is over the pump it will be fine. 

Either way will be fine. 

But if you have 7 fans and want to use them all then 3 intake + 4 exhaust will be fine.

A Push + Pull setup meaning you have fans on both sides of your radiator blowing in the same direction. 

Pull, Push, Push-Pull Configuration? - Custom Loop and Exotic Cooling -  Linus Tech Tips

The difference in cooling performance between a standard push or pull setup vs push+pull will most likely only a couple of degrees. 

Thank you for taking time to response and showing a diagram, really appreciate it. I don’t mind not having all my slots filled but if it helps, then I want it but if not oh well. I might just leave the 7th fan out then and just do the 3 intake and 3 exhaust via top mounted rad. You made it seem like the 4th fan wouldn’t do very much correct? I was actually thinking it might distract the airflow, because with no fan on the back end there will be a steady airflow from the front to the top. But that 4th fan might disrupt that and just give me a slight bit of negative pressure? Is this accurate? Would I be better off just with the 6 fan?

7 hours ago, Boyohan said:

@Legodude50

Either way will be fine. 

ya it gos push/pull >pull >then push. pull seems to be less dusty cleaning the rad that is. but people also like the look of fans so they mostly do push.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links