Yahoo Email Account - Possibly Hacked

Years ago my Yahoo account was hacked still many years later no joy getting it back tried all my passwords and no luck ... its asking when did i last have a honeymoon .... ive never been married lol .. there is a way round it but yahoo charges and i cannot find much info about my account .... there is very important email backup there i need .... can anyone help please

yahoo-mail-dead-latest-news-update-1262010.jpg

37 minutes ago, Lee Johnson said:

Years ago my Yahoo account was hacked still many years later no joy getting it back tried all my passwords and no luck ... its asking when did i last have a honeymoon .... ive never been married lol .. there is a way round it but yahoo charges and i cannot find much info about my account .... there is very important email backup there i need .... can anyone help please

yahoo-mail-dead-latest-news-update-1262010.jpg

Did you setup a backup email address to recover the account?

I have other bad news for you, Yahoo recently wiped all messages if the account hasn't been active recently. Mine is completely empty now but I used Hotmail at the time for the private stuff and later gmail so yahoo was always the spare account for me for newsletters and such. If you can't remember the password, you can contact yahoo support directly. I haven't done that yet. If you had personalized it, there is a chance that if you upload a drivers license or passport they may reset the password for you.

GOOD LUCK