Assassin's Creed .UNITY. ---Leaked---

in this minutes Kotaku have published some images of the new AC:

asscreedunity-600x295.jpg

this firts image is the Cathedral of Notre Dame

xcruoevhlkasv5krr0sz.jpg

dcbc08cqhxtspmtpiiag.jpg

Source, (italian) :  http://console-tribe.com/news/assassins-creed-v-unity-immagini-trapelate_31156/

the article in little words says thath it seem to be set on the 18*th century between London and Paris

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

If its legit, a new AC already? no.

Diamond 5 in League :)

That looks like a remake for a students project.

Saying that, if it is legit then it wouldn't be polished in any way yet

Agreed. I would prefer if they left that device that went back in history and did something in the time where they actually are. (sci-fi Assassin's Creed). They should let go of that old theme in my opinion.

ac is a yearly release lately, so

If its legit, a new AC already? no.

ac is a yearly release, so i'm surprised that this is the first we're hearing of it...

When in doubt, re-format.

too many AC gaaaames just end it alreadyyyy. but then again i know some people who are huge fans of the franchise and i think there are lots of these people out there

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Its probs Alpha or perhaps Pre-Alpha.... its going to not be anywhere near finished and all the models will not be done.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Don't AC games come out just before christmas? That's when AC4 came out here at least. They have quite a bit of time still to polish it.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

too many AC gaaaames just end it alreadyyyy. but then again i know some people who are huge fans of the franchise and i think there are lots of these people out there

I never enjoyed it too much.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

im skeptical about the "parkour" button option. seems fake.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

I never enjoyed it too much.

I only played brotherhood and all the other ones looked pretty much the same to me. 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

cause of the kotaku watermark i got the original source:
http://kotaku.com/leaked-images-reveal-one-of-this-falls-two-assassins-1547111652

One of this fall's big Assassin's Creed games, called or code-named Unity, is set at least partly in 18th-century Paris, according to early leaked screenshots obtained by Kotaku.
[...]

Unity will be for the current-gen consoles—Xbox One and PS4—while a second game, possibly called or code-named Comet, will be released on Xbox 360 and PS3. Presumably one or both versions will also be on PC. Sorry, Nintendo fans: I haven't yet heard anything about Wii U.

I haven't yet heard anything about Wii U.

what a surprise :P

Specs of my PC:

Agreed. I would prefer if they left that device that went back in history and did something in the time where they actually are. (sci-fi Assassin's Creed). They should let go of that old theme in my opinion.

thats the whole point of the AC series, if it didn't go back in time then it wouldn't be AC.  if you want something modern, one could argue that Watch Dogs (from what we've seen of gameplay) is kinda like a modern AC...  it doesn't have templar's and assassin's, but game play looks pretty similar but modernized

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Sure, "leaked"

Seriously most games are now "leaked" it has become a marketing tool to give a less-than-honest outlet like Kotaku a defacto exclusive.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Sure, "leaked"

Seriously most games are now "leaked" it has become a marketing tool to give a less-than-honest outlet like Kotaku a defacto exclusive.

i'm ok with that

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

thats the whole point of the AC series, if it didn't go back in time then it wouldn't be AC.  if you want something modern, one could argue that Watch Dogs (from what we've seen of gameplay) is kinda like a modern AC...  it doesn't have templar's and assassin's, but game play looks pretty similar but modernized

They've already did a couple of scenes where you play in the actual setting (which by the way is nowhere close to modern) outside from that past. I'm pretty sure the story will eventually lead to the actual setting of the game (the futuristic theme) as that is what the point of the story is I'm pretty sure. I didn't ask for modern. I asked to see the game in the eyes of the actual main character instead of the mind of his ancestors. If I'm correct that is what the series will lead up to, though I'm behind in the story by a few games. I want to see the factions duke it out in their current time period instead of just transferring out of the machine just to run away all the time.

I loved every single one of them so they can make as many as they want

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

They've already did a couple of scenes where you play in the actual setting (which by the way is nowhere close to modern) outside from that past. I'm pretty sure the story will eventually lead to the actual setting of the game (the futuristic theme) as that is what the point of the story is I'm pretty sure. I didn't ask for modern. I asked to see the game in the eyes of the actual main character instead of the mind of his ancestors. If I'm correct that is what the series will lead up to, though I'm behind in the story by a few games. I want to see the factions duke it out in their current time period instead of just transferring out of the machine just to run away all the time.

According to an interview I watched, all of the AC titles will be going to the past.  I think it was the E3 Q&A session...

AC3 has the most "current time" gameplay out of all of them.  

I have the idea for the last Assassin's Creed game. It should be set in space. We should be able to go to other planets and assassinate aliens. The plot? You seriously give a shit about the plot?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Doesn't look that good....

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

The next call of duty.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I tried AC3 didnt like it, took to long to take off I guess got bored. I tried AC4, fcking love it. I love sinking ships and being a pirate.

I tried AC3 didnt like it, took to long to take off I guess got bored. I tried AC4, fcking love it. I love sinking ships and being a pirate.

I felt the same way about AC3, and AC1 just cause of how repetitive it was.  The rest were great games imho