Assassin's Creed .UNITY. ---Leaked---

I wonder whether it will be Connor or some new protagonist since Connor was invited to go to France in AC3.

Actually after I finished AC3 on my second playthrough I thought it has to be France but then people talked about China, Osiris (title of game placed in Egypt), and England so I lost focus on it being in France....

I wonder whether it will be Connor or some new protagonist since Connor was invited to go to France in AC3.

Actually after I finished AC3 on my second playthrough I thought it has to be France but then people talked about China, Osiris (title of game placed in Egypt), and England so I lost focus on it being in France....

I hope its not Conner... I don't like him as a character, always so grumpy and easily offended.  but based on the screenshots in the OP, it doesn't look like him, Conner was big, this guy looks smaller, possible even a woman...  also Conner would be old by the 1800's, but then again Ezio was pretty old by Revelations...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Its clearly not connor, not beefy enough, his son? Who knows, but i approve of this shit!

As for a AC in modern time? Honestly what little of that AC 3 gave us was not very enjoyable and im glad it ended there, however i dont mind if the game will lead to the modern timeframe, maybe to stop the ancient woman from taking over the world and in order to do that they have to rely on the past ones more, maybe to find more locations of the apples and use them against the Ancient one? Im cool with that. Makes sense.

Love AC, but the whole being hooked up to a device and reliving history, i found that totally retarded......didn't stop me from playing the games though

I hope its not Conner... I don't like him as a character, always so grumpy and easily offended.  but based on the screenshots in the OP, it doesn't look like him, Conner was big, this guy looks smaller, possible even a woman...  also Conner would be old by the 1800's, but then again Ezio was pretty old by Revelations...

Connor was great if you actually played that game more then once! First playthrough I thought this guy is terrible but after I replayed the game and actually looked at things from Connor's perspective his story wasn't that bad and he was one of the more serious assassin's in the series. He was much more like Altiar than any of the other assassins and therefore in my opinion was closer to how assassins should be. That being said my favorite assassin was either Ezio or Altiar.

Anyways I really can't wait for more info. Especially the outside the animus part. I wonder whether there is another Aita walking around or what Juno is up to. And what will happen to Abstergo Entertainment now that Olivier had gone missing in Chicago. Likely the doing of the assassin's there or possibly Aiden. (Yet another reason why I can't wait for Watch Dogs)

For those who are wondering, Unity is one of two Assassin's Creeds coming out this year; Comet's the other one and it's out for PS3 and Xbox 360, while Unity is for the PS4 and Xbox One. I don't know about PC, but it's probably going to get both and nothing was said about the Wii U. Here's Kotaku's article: "Leaked Images Reveal One Of This Fall's Two Assassin's Creed Games". For those of you who don't like Kotaku, here's Siliconera's summary of what's happened: "Report: Assassin's Creed Unity To Be Set In Paris, Screenshots Released".

Supposedly, Unity will star Arno, a Parisian Assassin, who will take part in the French Revolution. The "Parkour Up" and "Parkour Down" are part of new mechanics in this Assassin's Creed; I'm going to assume "Up" refers to movement like mantling, vaulting, jumping, and climbing (up) while "Down" would involve dives, rolls, slides, and potentially, crouching which for whatever reason never made it into Assassin's Creed as a command rather than a context motion. Also, it's in early development, well, as early as about 6 months before fall can be.

Funny, we now have two games involving the French Revolution: this and The Order: 1886. I wonder if it'll be the new World War I & II and the new modern warfare. Yay, now we get to fumble about with flintlock firearms and sabers instead of semi-automatics and trenches or automatics and brown & grey! Also, this might be a way to lessen the stupid stereotype that the French are surrendering monkeys. They were almost decimated in WWI since they were the front lines and expecting them to fight again a couple of years later in WWII was absolutely ridiculous. They had to surrender and survive for the next day. Giving up doesn't always mean you're a coward. Sometimes, it means you're smart or a sneaky bastard.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Connor was great if you actually played that game more then once! First playthrough I thought this guy is terrible but after I replayed the game and actually looked at things from Connor's perspective his story wasn't that bad and he was one of the more serious assassin's in the series. He was much more like Altiar than any of the other assassins and therefore in my opinion was closer to how assassins should be. That being said my favorite assassin was either Ezio or Altiar.

Anyways I really can't wait for more info. Especially the outside the animus part. I wonder whether there is another Aita walking around or what Juno is up to. And what will happen to Abstergo Entertainment now that Olivier had gone missing in Chicago. Likely the doing of the assassin's there or possibly Aiden. (Yet another reason why I can't wait for Watch Dogs)

Ezio also had every reason to be pissed at the world...  His father and 2 brother's were falsely convicted and executed in front of his eye's...  But he was a much more likable character...  He was more serious then Ezio, but I don't think thats enough to compare him to Altair...  While Altair was serious, I didn't get the feeling that he was pissed at the world, at least once you get past the very beginning.  And he also had plenty of reason to be pissed at the world with all the crap that happened to him that was revealed in Revelations

For those who are wondering, Unity is one of two Assassin's Creeds coming out this year; Comet's the other one and it's out for PS3 and Xbox 360, while Unity is for the PS4 and Xbox One. I don't know about PC, but it's probably going to get both and nothing was said about the Wii U. Here's Kotaku's article: "Leaked Images Reveal One Of This Fall's Two Assassin's Creed Games". For those of you who don't like Kotaku, here's Siliconera's summary of what's happened: "Report: Assassin's Creed Unity To Be Set In Paris, Screenshots Released".

Supposedly, Unity will star Arno, a Parisian Assassin, who will take part in the French Revolution. The "Parkour Up" and "Parkour Down" are part of new mechanics in this Assassin's Creed; I'm going to assume "Up" refers to movement like mantling, vaulting, jumping, and climbing (up) while "Down" would involve dives, rolls, slides, and potentially, crouching which for whatever reason never made it into Assassin's Creed as a command rather than a context motion. Also, it's in early development, well, as early as about 6 months before fall can be.

Funny, we now have two games involving the French Revolution: this and The Order: 1886. I wonder if it'll be the new World War I & II and the new modern warfare. Yay, now we get to fumble about with flintlock firearms and sabers instead of semi-automatics and trenches or automatics and brown & grey! Also, this might be a way to lessen the stupid stereotype that the French are surrendering monkeys. They were almost decimated in WWI since they were the front lines and expecting them to fight again a couple of years later in WWII was absolutely ridiculous. They had to surrender and survive for the next day. Giving up doesn't always mean you're a coward. Sometimes, it means you're smart or a sneaky bastard.

That'd be awesome if PC got 2 game!  Really hope thats the case...

I think once you get to the point where guns are the main means of war, the AC style of gameplay will be deluted.  as awesome as WWII would be sneaking around and killing nazi's, all the guns available at that time would ruin the game in my opinion...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

That'd be awesome if PC got 2 game!  Really hope thats the case...

I think once you get to the point where guns are the main means of war, the AC style of gameplay will be deluted.  as awesome as WWII would be sneaking around and killing nazi's, all the guns available at that time would ruin the game in my opinion...

Yes, it would be awesome.

Anyway, with the whole firearms deluding AC's gameplay, that's probably a reason why they don't want to a modern AC game or that they don't know or haven't found a way to make a modern AC game without it looking and playing like the recent Splinter Cell and Metal Gear games. Funny enough, Metal Gear recently made its way to open-world, stealth gameplay and before, both AC and MG had references to each other. The other thing is that Splinter Cell is another Ubisoft title and they probably do not want two games looking like each other. I guess Watch_Dogs and The Division would count as well for being parkour and/or stealth-based open-world games.

The dilemma is that if it sticks to hidden blades and close quarters assassinations, it would be considered ridiculous and a rip-off of Metal Gear (and Splinter Cell) which involves CQC as a viable and core part of its gameplay. If it goes with firearms, then it could be broken easily and/or it would be considered a rip off of Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Metal Gear, and more. If it goes in a pacifist or indirectly hurting targets and sometimes kill discretely way, it could be considered a rip-off of Watch_Dogs and Hitman since one can be played using hacks which modern Assassins would use and the other is about being as invisible as a tall, menacing, and bald man can be.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I have the idea for the last Assassin's Creed game. It should be set in space. We should be able to go to other planets and assassinate aliens. The plot? You seriously give a shit about the plot?

Are you saying you don't give a shit about the AC games' plot? What's the point of playing them otherwise?

Connor was a really nice guy. Do the home base missions, he's a genuine cool dude. I didn't like him because I was promised a cold-blooded murderer like Altair by Ubisoft and I got this guy. 

And the new protagonist's named Arno. He might be thin because of the famines in france in that time period. 

Are you saying you don't give a shit about the AC games' plot? What's the point of playing them otherwise?

The parkour and the glitches?

France and then Japan please. And don't give me no bullshit corny ninja game, I want a deep story about the Portuguese entering the country and introducing guns or something like that. With realism.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Personally I think they need to lay off AC for a few years and revamp it a bit...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

too many AC gaaaames just end it alreadyyyy. but then again i know some people who are huge fans of the franchise and i think there are lots of these people out there

I'm a fan, but a friend of mine is a super fan, he has every single game, and the special editions of a few.

I care about the plots of each game individually but the meta-plot involving aliens/ancient civilizations/future past/whatevertheycomeupwith next is just retarded.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I hope things are going to switch a little bit, the first AC was really good and AC2 was even better to the point it was the best AC I ever played, with AC3 just a little behind. Brotherhood and Revelations were almost 2 exact games which both I didn't like, it was too easy, not to say AC2 wasn't, but that one had a huge plot behind it and it was a long and diverse game. I still have to pick up AC4, altough that game probably isn't the best either. IMO AC is only fun when you're not the major force of the world, like in Brotherhood for example you could slay the whole army and just call your buddies for help. I think they should balance it in a way you have to use your parkour and stealth abilities to complete the objective with making combat the last resort, making it really hard to deal with multiple enemies even with a lot of skill so players opt to avoid it instead of provoking a fight just because it's no risk at all and you get to watch some pretty animations. That's when I will love the series again as a game, not as a sort of an interactive movie.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird