The Crew 4hr Race. You Exited?

matto97

I just found out about the 4hr race in The Crew and i dont know how many of you here played TDU2 with the 1hr race but i found that allot of fun and hard to do knowing if you stuffed up you had to start agen and it was a long race. But this is going to be 4hrs and i think it will be a good test and challenge to players cause you cant just pause the game and take a brake. Its going to be 4hrs of twists and turns maby of roading and long straights. Im very exited for it.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

It's nothing compared to the 24 hour races in Gran Turismo 5.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

It's nothing compared to the 24 hour races in Gran Turismo 5.

Yeah but you can pause GT and take a brake.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

i loved the long races in tdu series so yeah im really excited but im really hoping that they managed to get some car psychs in to game because TDU games always lost the competion to forza ,cars literally felt like bricks with wheels in the tdu games

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I don't usually play the games for longer than 3 hour sessions, then I go have a cop of tea.  Can't go more than 3hrs on my PC without a cuppa something hot  :D  So i'd be more excited for a 3hr race

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I don't usually play the games for longer than 3 hour sessions, then I go have a cop of tea.  Can't go more than 3hrs on my PC without a cuppa something hot  :D  So i'd be more excited for a 3hr race

you could just move your kitchen to your computer :P mine fridge under the desk kettle on the table. More a coffee man my self.

you could just move your kitchen to your computer :P mine fridge under the desk kettle on the table. More a coffee man my self.

Then I can use my kitchen to put a mining rig in  :D .  Your such a innovative person lol.  You just got me a heater and a way to constantly game for eternity.  +1 internet cookie for you my friend.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Then I can use my kitchen to put a mining rig in  :D .  Your such a innovative person lol.  You just got me a heater and a way to constantly game for eternity.  +1 internet cookie for you my friend.

-1 internet cookie now >: D