Corsair unveil the K95, the M65, the M95, the Obsidian 900D and more...

Toby

That 900D looks amazing! I'd love to build a new rig in one.

I wonder if Corsair will come out with a keyboard without macro keys on the left side but still have backlit keys? that external drive looks nuts for on the go people fyi

Finally fully mechanical!

Sorry off topic.

Wonder how our marketing phrases turning into this "No matter how you like to commit murder, Corsair have you covered!" (no offense)

"Wonder how our marketing phrases turning into this"...

Sorry, what? I think you switched tense there at least twice.

I wonder if Corsair will come out with a keyboard without macro keys on the left side but still have backlit keys? that external drive looks nuts for on the go people fyi
I'd heard murmurs of a K65 at CES, but it seems to have vanished.

900D is way out of my range but my god its amazing!!! It's a freaking house. Can't wait to see some builds in it.

IN THE WORLD. good one.

Look at that Beauty!

c2kfG.jpg

nar thats hacks
| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

that case is just amazing! seriously.... so much radiator space

look really solid, I'm starting to regret planning to mod my switch 810 now :( half of the materials is already on hand

Ugh, I just discovered something tragic in Linus' video. The M65 and M95 are a tacky glossy white on top. It's like the K60/K90 all over again. In the same way they got them almost right and then ruined them with domes, they got the new mice right as far as having the sides matt white, but then they go and ruin it by including something silly. The images they've released of them look so beautiful as matt white (refer to OP) and there's a bunch of glossy options already.

480mm radiator x4 wow holy shit
It's 2x480mm, 1x360mm, 1x240mm and 1x120/140mm. George said.

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

480mm radiator x4 wow holy shit
oh really :P

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Swing and a miss with keyboards honestly, a K65 would have been much more wanted IMO. No one anymore really needs a bajillion macro keys on their keyboard. Or if they made the macro module removable, that would have been an amazing keyboard.
I would be really happy if they make a K65 (K60 with LEDs) :)

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Pretty slick case... if I was doing custom aftermarket water cooling, I'd definitely consider it, honestly.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT

MB: ASUS ROG Dark Hero VIII 570S

MEMORY: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 32GB (8GB x 4) @ 3200Mhz

CASE: Corsair 680x

STORAGE: 256GB M.2(PCIE) EVO 970 | 1TB Curcial M.2 (PCIE) SSD

PSU: Corsair RM850x

Little on the big side but gorgeous case as expacted from Corsair.

Live long and Prosper

Let me just check I got this right: the only upgrades from the M60 to the M65 are a higher DPI sensor and it comes in more colours?

If that's right then I have no reason to regret buying an M60 at Christmas :')

I'm SUPER excited about the K95, but why is everyone calling the LED's white? They look very blue in the video. And I really don't understand the hate for red switches. They aren't nearly as loud as any of the other switches, which is great so you don't annoy everyone you talk to in Skype/Vent/Teamspeak/etc.

I'll consider getting the M95 too if it turns out to not be a mess like the M90 is. That and if a fixed G600 doesn't come out. Does anyone know if it's a claw grip mouse though? I'm trying to force myself to stop using claw grip, it's messing with my hands.

I'm SUPER excited about the K95, but why is everyone calling the LED's white? They look very blue in the video. And I really don't understand the hate for red switches. They aren't nearly as loud as any of the other switches, which is great so you don't annoy everyone you talk to in Skype/Vent/Teamspeak/etc.

I'll consider getting the M95 too if it turns out to not be a mess like the M90 is. That and if a fixed G600 doesn't come out. Does anyone know if it's a claw grip mouse though? I'm trying to force myself to stop using claw grip, it's messing with my hands.

That's an issue with the video, the LEDs don't flicker like the video shows, either. As for the switches, I think people are more dissatisfied at the lack of choice. Even if you assume that 33% of people prefer reds (probably too high, considering there's four main switches - not including greens, clears, greys, whites, ALPS, buckling spring etc.), that's two out of three people who'd rather it had something else.

Look at that Beauty!

c2kfG.jpg

There is 4 GPU but only 3 are connected with the SLI bridge. How does it work?

Anyway, is there a full gallery of this build ? :o

I know the flickering issue is the video, but I don't see how it could get the color wrong. I also don't see why Corsair would have changed it from blue to white. People LOVED the blue lights, and even if people don't like the red switches or membrane keys of the K90, they will generally admit the K90 was the coolest looking keyboard out.

The blue looked lovely with the silver, but I think white looks better on the black. Black with blue lights is probably *the* most tired combination in all computerdom.

George from Corsair said in linus' video that the 900d will cost 350 usd.
George can have my money now!!! I want that case!!!!

Look at that Beauty!

c2kfG.jpg

Dedicated Phys-X maybe?

Don't know why you would bother though.

900D looks gorgeous, uber stoked to see that hit the market and see some beautiful rigs made with it. I should've waited for this before building my last pc.

CPU - i7-3930K @ 4.5 Ghz | GPU - EVGA GTX 680 | MOBO - ASUS Sabertooth X79

RAM - 16 GB of Kingston HyperX @ 1600 MHz | SSD - 2 x Intel 520 series 180 GB SSD's (Raid 0)

HDD - WD 1 TB Black | Case - Corsair 600T | PSU - Corsair TX750 | Cooler - Corsair H100 | Sound - ASUS Xonar DGX