My cpu is running 60 degrees celsius on idle, an 100 degrees celsius on full load

I youst innstalled a new cpu in my computer(i5 750). Right now it is running 60 celsius on idle, i don't now if it is the cpu that thiks it is running so warm. What sould i do? i placed a good amount of aftermarket thermal paste (mx-2 artic). I am using the stock intel cooler

The cooler does not feel like 60c, it feels more like 30c

try remounting the cooler then/or repasting first, just for good measure

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

9 minutes ago, GTXstore said:

I youst innstalled a new cpu in my computer(i5 750). Right now it is running 60 celsius on idle, i don't now if it is the cpu that thiks it is running so warm. What sould i do? i placed a good amount of aftermarket thermal paste (mx-2 artic). I am using the stock intel cooler

Did you plug the cpu cooler fan into the fan header for the cpu? Sounds to me like you are running the system passively cooled.

Just now, Applefreak said:

Did you plug the cpu cooler fan into the fan header for the cpu? Sounds to me like you are running the system passively cooled.

or it could be that yeah

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

23 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

yes i did that, i can hear it... and i can feel

24 minutes ago, GorujoCY said:

try remounting the cooler then/or repasting first, just for good measure

I have already done that, and i used a little more thermal paste than usual

Just now, GTXstore said:

I have already done that, and i used a little more thermal paste than usual

How's your case ventilation looking like, can you post a photo?

Grab the cooler and give it a good wiggle to see if it is loose. Don't be dainty, the cooler needs to be on tight so don't be afraid to really move the thing so you are confident it is on there,

I've had issues with the push pins on the stock cooler looking and feeling like they are secure but one of them actually being not quite completely secure causing a bad mount and high temps.

5 minutes ago, Snadzies said:

Grab the cooler and give it a good wiggle to see if it is loose. Don't be dainty, the cooler needs to be on tight so don't be afraid to really move the thing so you are confident it is on there,

I've had issues with the push pins on the stock cooler looking and feeling like they are secure but one of them actually being not quite completely secure causing a bad mount and high temps.

Will try! 

26 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

How's your case ventilation looking like, can you post a photo?

I have an hp pavilion p6000 case

I only have two fans Both in

Just now, GTXstore said:

Try using the rear fan as exhaust. Btw. if you feel like modding, get yourself a 120 mm hole saw and make some holes for new fans, maybe one at the bottom, or a smaller hole if you can't fit a 120 mm fan. I've done so in the past with old Compaq PC cases and Dell from the early 2000s. Good job utilizing the power of cable ties.

6 minutes ago, GTXstore said:

I would strongly suggest you modify your fans (1 intake 1 exhaust) since at the moment you are only pulling air from outside without exhausting the hot air produced by the CPU. Give it a try and see if temps change. + you have a GPU which also generates heat which just circulates in the case. 

• Intel Core i7-9700K 
  • Gigabyte RTX 3060 TI AORUS MASTER
  • ASUS Prime Z390-A
  • NZXT Kraken X62
  • Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer @ 3000Mhz
  • NVMe Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + 1TB Seagate Barracuda
  • CoolerMaster MasterWatt 750W 80+ Bronze
  • DeepCool Matrexx 70

2 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Try using the rear fan as exhaust. Btw. if you feel like modding, get yourself a 120 mm hole saw and make some holes for new fans, maybe one at the bottom, or a smaller hole if you can't fit a 120 mm fan. I've done so in the past with old Compaq PC cases and Dell from the early 2000s. Good job utilizing the power of cable ties.

Yeah, the fan on the side panel is my creation, but it did not work, did not COOL down the pc more.. 

1 minute ago, AZarkov said:

I would strongly suggest you modify your fans (1 intake 1 exhaust) since at the moment you are only pulling air from outside without exhausting the hot air produced by the CPU. Give it a try and see if temps change.

Flipped the rear fan to pull instead of push

3 minutes ago, GTXstore said:

Flipped the rear fan to pull instead of push

Can you post a few pictures of your case layout (front, rear, from the inside) so we can see exactly what the situation is ? The optimal way to cool this kind of system setup is if you can mount an intake fan at the front on the level of the CPU cooler and a rear exhaust fan so that the fresh air passes right through the CPU cooler, catches the hot air and exhausts it from the back. See example picture below: 

Fan setup in NZXT Source S340 with big heat sink. - Cooling - Linus Tech  Tips

• Intel Core i7-9700K 
  • Gigabyte RTX 3060 TI AORUS MASTER
  • ASUS Prime Z390-A
  • NZXT Kraken X62
  • Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer @ 3000Mhz
  • NVMe Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + 1TB Seagate Barracuda
  • CoolerMaster MasterWatt 750W 80+ Bronze
  • DeepCool Matrexx 70

17 minutes ago, AZarkov said:

Can you post a few pictures of your case layout (front, rear, from the inside) so we can see exactly what the situation is ? The optimal way to cool this kind of system setup is if you can mount an intake fan at the front on the level of the CPU cooler and a rear exhaust fan so that the fresh air passes right through the CPU cooler, catches the hot air and exhausts it from the back. See example picture below: 

Fan setup in NZXT Source S340 with big heat sink. - Cooling - Linus Tech  Tips

I can bot have any fans at the front, there is No space

16094980007955137520561223573469.jpg

16094980275931701014777264627832.jpg

16094980391054495847869499451539.jpg

How many watts is the CPU drawing at idle and at full power? What's the fan speed? Is the CPU over-volted?

4 minutes ago, Pooky said:

How many watts is the CPU drawing at idle and at full power? What's the fan speed? Is the CPU over-volted?

since i can see his pc is a prebuilt, I don't think that's the issue at all

My PC

1 minute ago, GorujoCY said:

no no, it is not an prebuilt, i have the case from an prebuilt, everything else is custome, i don't hink hp is using msi gaming motherboard, and msi gaming gtx 960?

8 minutes ago, GTXstore said:

Still 95c

Hmm, i wonder if you can try any premium thermal paste like the thermal grizzly kryonaut? Just to see if it is a heat dissipation sort of problem but I understand if you don't wanna try that,

the next thing I would try and do is actually an aftermarket cooler like the noctua low profile or arctic coolers and see if that makes a difference...

My PC

8 minutes ago, Pooky said:

I have downclocked it to 2.6 Ghz, i do not now how to check that?

Just now, GTXstore said:

no no, it is not an prebuilt, i have the case from an prebuilt, everything else is custome, i don't hink hp is using msi gaming motherboard, and msi gaming gtx 960?

yeah hp's motherboards are made by them itselves, and so they wouldn't overvolt the cpu or anything

My PC

2 minutes ago, GorujoCY said:

If the cooler is mounted properly with a proper amount of thermal paste, and the fan is running at a normal RPM, I am not certain what else may be the problem. It is worth a look to see if the CPU is close to the 95W TDP or if it is running significantly higher. It is possible to change the voltage by software, so if for some reason the CPU is being over-volted by the system (or even if it is not), it may help to try to undervolt the CPU.

Just now, GorujoCY said:

Hmm, i wonder if you can try any premium thermal paste like the thermal grizzly kryonaut? Just to see if it is a heat dissipation sort of problem but I understand if you don't wanna try that,

the next thing I would try and do is actually an aftermarket cooler like the noctua low profile or arctic coolers and see if that makes a difference...

i see... i was thinking of this one?
https://cdon.no/elektronikk/deepcool-ice-blade-200m-prosessoe-kjoler-9-2-cm-lga-1150-kontakt-h3-lga-1151-kontakt-h4-lg-p50033916
this is an norwegian site, i am from norway