Favourite kind of coffee.

XiaoPigs

burger king haha i know but i work there just about 7 days a week so thats all i drink.

I don't like coffee, when i was around 7. In primary school, every friday the teachers would bring in various sweets and fruits to taste test, we'd all get something at random and have to guess what it was. I got a coffee bean. I was sick for a week.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Title says it all.

Mines the Dark Mocha Frap from Starbucks.

Also how often do you drink coffee a week. Daily? Few times a week etc.

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! Yes I am a coffee addict :(

i call mine the dirty espresso. 1/3 cofee, 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, and cocoa shavings. i use columbian for the cofee mix. sometimes i mix in a juiced strawberry. 

pretty nice stuff.

Black.

I don't like coffee I prefer tea, but why the hell do people spend so much money on starbucks drinks; coffee isn't suppose to be about taste, it's about getting caffeine. Some people spend like $60-$100 a week on coffee, it's ridiculous. If you want a good tasting drink buy some juice or something.

Long black with little bit of milk. Double shot. I use a coffee plunger at home.

I have about 6 per day.

coffee%20plunger.jpg

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I like Real coffee
From the hills of Columbia

Duncan Hills will wake me
From a thousand deaths
A cup of blackened blood
Dying, dying
I'm dying for a cup

Guatamala blend
Ethiopian
French vanilla roast
Dying, dying
I'm dying for a cup

Prepare for the ultimate flavour
I'm gonna get some milk
And scream for your cream

[Guitar solo]

Check out my Trading Card Inventory, I probably have that one card you need

Gaming PC  Corsair C70 Arctic White ▪ MSI Z77 MPower ▪ i7-3770k, Core 4.0 GHz ▪ Patriot IEM 4 x 4GB @ 2133MHz ▪ 2 x Palit GTX 670 Jetstreams in SLI, Core 1250 MHz, Mem 3150 MHz ▪ OS on 128GB Samsung 840 Pro ▪ Silverstone ST85F-P w/ Fancy Silverstone Cables

Server ▫ Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey ▪ Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 ▪ i5-2500 ▪ Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB @ 1600MHz ▪ Asus GTX 550ti ▪ OS on 120GB Samsung 840 ▪ 5.2TB Storage Space ▪ Antex HCG 900

I prefer tea.

Tea drinking master race.

Rig: CPU: 1x quad core potato(4.6GHz). Cooling: Iced Tea. GPU: AMD HDToaster. Motherboard: Asus "Stale Bread Extreme Edition". RAM: 2x 4GB sticks of 1600MHz celery. PSU: 650w Roborovski Hamster in wheel.  Storage: Many Floppy Disks. 

Title says it all.

Mines the Dark Mocha Frap from Starbucks.

Also how often do you drink coffee a week. Daily? Few times a week etc.

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! Yes I am a coffee addict :(

Pretty much the same, addicted to the stuff :D yum!

Black and as strong as possible.

Surely that isn't a kind of coffee, that's just how you have it:P

Also my favourite kind of coffee is Nescafe, not sure if any of you foreigners also have that:P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I typically go for darker blends. But my 2 favorite ways are making it with my frenchpress and and my stove top espresso maker.

MokaPot2.jpg

Heck yea! Makes a mean dark and black espresso in 2 minutes! 

If you are a lover of coffee I suggest you pick one of these bad boys up. 

CPU: 5950x @ 4.5ghz All core OC perm GPU: GTX 3090 RAM: 128gb DDR4 

Latte, with as much sugar as possible.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Can't drink it :(

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

My favourite so far is Starbucks' White Café Mocha. But either most people don't know how to make it right or they've changed the flavour, because it's nowhere near as nice as it used to be anymore. :(

At home I usually drink Dolce Gulco coffee pods. Typically the yellow box, I think it's called Grandé Café Crema? It's quite nice, but isn't particularly strong. 

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

wow the amount of data mining that you guys are offering up is amazing... i know privacy on the web is a myth but what little you have you should try to keep. i know you guys are just trying to break the ice and get to know fellow members but there are a fair amount of unscrupulous people out there that will take this kind of info and use it to make money.

i mean seriously whats the point of fighting cispa and the likes if your just gonna give your information away anyway.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

Just black... No sugar.

Signatures are stupid.

So far, the Turkish Mocha from this cafe called the Celtics.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Regular coffee with milk or cream, no sugar. 3-5 cups a day, keeps me going.

U avin a giggle m8?

Is saying a Tim Hortons Double Double trolling? No but in all seriousness, I've tried other brews from other chains and even brew for myself. But none can compare to a double double for me. (There goes 1.65$ every time :( )

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Far far away dont like the taste or the smell. Im a true believer that it should be banned along with cauliflowers.

Intel 3570k @ 3.8ghz | MSI Z77 G43 | 16gb ddr3 Crucial Ballistix Sport | MSI Geforce GTX 660 2GB
Corsair 120GB Force Series 3 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Fractal Design R3 | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio

Far far away dont like the taste or the smell. Im a true believer that it should be banned along with cauliflowers.

That ending made me smile :)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

That ending made me smile :)

rofl yea, made me giggle

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

had some fun once when a girl at a diner came up and asked me what kind of coffe i wanted
"10 scoops of coffee and no water. i like my coffee crunchy!" i answered
She stared at me with a confused expression for about two minutes before i burst out laughing :P
but since i worked in the area for a couple of weeks and had lunch there most days.
She got back at me. She actually served a cup of just coffee powder XD

Strong black coffee is the way to go for me. not really a morning person so i really need a cup of coffee before i can wake up

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"