Free games on Epic Store from 17th to 31th december

Kanna
1 hour ago, Spotty said:

Today's game is Oddworld: new and tasty.

So far 0/2 correct from this supposedly "leaked" list. I don't hold out much hope for the rest of the list then. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah this leaked list was probs too good to be true tbh some games aren't on the launcher either

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

44 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

What makes it obvious is the quality of all the games as a whole. Epic just doesn't give out all these quality games for 15 days straight and I can't even see one indie game on the list. Epic gives out a shit ton of indie games. Even The Witcher 3 remains $14.98 vs $14.99 and this obviously indicates Projekt RED will continue to not only allow people to not obtain the game for $4.99 via a $10 Epic coupon, they will NOT be giving it out for FREE, that's for damn sure.

And why on earth would Epic give out Borderlands 3 for free after taking forever to finally let it go for a historic low price via a $10 Epic coupon during this current holiday Epic sale?

I can see games like Assassins Creed Origins or Ghost Recon Breakpoint(possibly Wildlands, that would be EPIC) or Far Cry 5 going free because they're just $5 and have been hovering around $5 for quite sometime now.

Yeah as stated this list is just a leak list and not a confirmed list

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

some games aren't on the launcher either

This doesn't matter, Epic adds new games all the time, especially when they give them out for free.

2 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Yeah as stated this list is just a leak list and not a confirmed list

So what makes an unconfirmed leaked list of games a hot deal?

Imo an unconfirmed leaked list of games is for the PC Gaming section here.

1 minute ago, Paul Rudd said:

Imo an unconfirmed leaked list of games is for the PC Gaming section here.

Well multiple new sites posted it they didn't state is was a leak that's why I dropped it here

Reminder⚠️

18 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Well multiple new sites posted it they didn't state is was a leak that's why I dropped it here

No worries, just giving ya' a hard time for no reason. My apologies.

Tbh, I like that you posted it in this section and tweaked it into a guide for all the people hoping these leaked games become free on Epic and that your post is an update to confirm or unconfirm each individual game as they roll out.

I'd even follow the post if it were moved to the PC Gaming section. Sometimes mods here ul' do that, which is understandable, even if it stays in this section or is moved to the PC Gaming section.

What I'm trying to say is that your post fits in here at LTT, regardless of which section it's in. It deserves credit and acknowledgment.

5 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

No worries, just giving ya' a hard time for no reason. My apologies.

Tbh, I like that you posted it in this section and tweaked it into a guide for all the people hoping these leaked games become free on Epic and that your post is an update to confirm or unconfirm each individual game as they roll out.

I'd even follow the post if it were moved to the PC Gaming section. Sometimes mods here ul' do that, which is understandable, even if it stays in this section or is moved to the PC Gaming section.

What I'm trying to say is that your post fits in here at LTT, regardless of which section it's in. It deserves credit and acknowledgment.

Yeah got really stressed when Cities skylines got revealed so I had to reformat the whole thing

Reminder⚠️

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

so I had to reformat the whole thing

It was a good idea.

I also really like what you did with the Christmas font, going green, then red, for every letter. I did the exact same thing last Christmas on my Christmas free game post...

1 minute ago, Paul Rudd said:

It was a good idea.

I also really like what you did with the Christmas font, going red, then green, for every letter. I did the exact same thing last Christmas on my Christmas free game post...

Didn't notice haha wasn't on the forum back then

Reminder⚠️

0/2, im assuming the rest of the list is not true

but it's still pretty cool to get free games anyways

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

0/2, im assuming the rest of the list is not true

but it's still pretty cool to get free games anyways

Maybe we will get better games or at least one game on the list who knows 🤷‍♂️

Reminder⚠️

May as well remove the rest of the "leaked" games if they're not going to be accurate. Quite confusing seeing Confirmed on the first two (which were later edited and changed) as people looking at that might think that the leaked list was correct with the first two and give credit to the rest of the list possibly being true also. Just update each day with the new games as they're released if that's something you want to do.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

May as well remove the rest of the "leaked" games if they're not going to be accurate. Quite confusing seeing Confirmed on the first two (which were later edited and changed) as people looking at that might think that the leaked list was correct with the first two and give credit to the rest of the list possibly being true also. Just update each day with the new games as they're released if that's something you want to do.

Will remove the list and include only confirmed ones

Reminder⚠️

Just now, James Evens said:

Just use the other list which was until now 100% accurate.

Yeah I have seen it might just paste that in here tbh

Reminder⚠️