apple air pods max case

Frugivore8894

this needs to be addressed in all caps. APPLE THIS IS NOT A CASE!!!! a case is a this that protects the produce and covers it completely. i am a self proclaimed apple fan boi ( spelled with a i) and this is too much plz fix this and give us a real case. 

airpod-max-202011-gallery-5.jpg

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

That thing looks like 2 buttcheeks and a purse

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • Motheboard
    MSI - MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (Socket AM4) USB-C Gen2 AMD Motherboard
  • RAM
    CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2PK 16GB) 3.2GHz PC4-25600 DDR4 DIMM Unbuffered Non-ECC Desktop Memory Kit with RGB Lighting - Black
  • GPU
    MSI - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card - Black/Gray
  • Case
    CORSAIR - iCUE 220T RGB Airflow ATX Mid-Tower Smart Case - Black
  • Storage
    WD - Blue 500GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive Seagate - Barracuda 2TB Internal SATA Hard Drive for Desktops
  • PSU
    CORSAIR - RMx Series 850W ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply - Black
  • Display
    Samsung - Odyssey CRG5 series 24” LED Curved FHD FreeSync monitor - Black
  • Keyboard
    Razer Cynosa Chroma
  • Mouse
    Razer Mamba Elite
  • OS
    Windows 10 Home

Well, the case still protects the airpods max, its just not a real case

Main Computer:

13' Macbook Pro 2020

2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

16GB DDR4 Ram

Intel iris integrated graphics

1TB SSD

MacOS (Linux Mint on external drive)

School Laptop

13' MacBook Air 2020

M1

8GB unified ram

128GB SSD (Yikes)

Macos

Other Accessories

ASUS ProArt USB-C display

Apple Pencil 1st gen. (Lol I lost it so technically no)

iPhone 14 Pro

Keychron K8 (Gateron Brown)

Logitech G-Pro Wireless

AirPods Pro

Anker USB-C dongle (why apple, why)

1tb MyPassport USB3 drive

Paid Software

AirBuddy

Alfred Power Pack

Office 365

Crash Plan

wait out the wrong name let me fix that

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

-> Moved to Audio

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I honestly kinda like the case and is the only good thing that came from this announcement. It protects the product ifrom scratches at least the cups and is a good alternative to the bulky ass cases we already have especially for headphones without folding features. The case prohibiting movement should help prevent the hinges and bracket from snapping. But knowing apple this also a good opportunity for them to sell you a $50-$100 case the protects the whole product fully.

1 hour ago, rice guru said:

I honestly kinda like the case and is the only good thing that came from this announcement. It protects the product ifrom scratches at least the cups and is a good alternative to the bulky ass cases we already have especially for headphones without folding features. The case prohibiting movement should help prevent the hinges and bracket from snapping. But knowing apple this also a good opportunity for them to sell you a $50-$100 case the protects the whole product fully.

ya I agree that it protects a bit but they should have made them fold and make a compleat case.

Main Project:

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

At 550 pounds they better be the second coming of Jesus.

Biggest problem I see if the competing product from Sony and Bose are one half the price but also have very compact hard cases which protect the headphones really well. I stick those apple ones in my back pack within a year the headbands going to snap or the earphone is going to break off at the joint.
The headphones are made of aluminium and weight 384 grams and are 60% heavier then the sony 1000s. Thats also 100 grams heavier then the DT770s there heavy enough as it is.
Also have a worse battery life then the Sony.

These headphones better sound amazing otherwise they are competing in a tough market at nearly double the price to its rivals.

11 hours ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

At 550 pounds they better be the second coming of Jesus.

Biggest problem I see if the competing product from Sony and Bose are one half the price but also have very compact hard cases which protect the headphones really well. I stick those apple ones in my back pack within a year the headbands going to snap or the earphone is going to break off at the joint.
The headphones are made of aluminium and weight 384 grams and are 60% heavier then the sony 1000s. Thats also 100 grams heavier then the DT770s there heavy enough as it is.
Also have a worse battery life then the Sony.

These headphones better sound amazing otherwise they are competing in a tough market at nearly double the price to its rivals.

Not the first headphone to be that expensive. As long as it beats xm3's, drop panda , Bose , Audeze Mobius in regards to sound and functionality to the point where the price gap may be warranted then yeah it may be an ok value but unlike the airpods they aren't really breaking into new territory they are going into a market with already established players and yes $550 is a lot especially for a device that doesn't have swappable batteries

It looks like a bra.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280