No Case !!

LawrenceBarnes2013

this is a question that's bin in my mind since ever ,i built a computer once in a case,but in noticed that no mater the speed of my intake fans is i still get very slight  temperature decrease ,i know it's because of the case caus it's simple physics ,the output of the hardware in the system wont be all taken out by the fans ,so ..for ex my the Graphics card withe a dual fan cooler ,my cpu Cooler are gonna be using worm air for cooling witch is not good for ideal temps OK,so i'm building a new one and i thought whay not build it outside the case ,sort of on a test bench,so is that gonna be fine bearing in mind humidity a outside effects ?sorry for it being too long  ;)   

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Placement of fans make a bigger difference than the number or speed of the fans. 

Unless humidity is very high, you're fine. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It would work as long as you keep air humidity to a reasonable level.

What i thought of initally:

4gk9CuL.jpg

damn,,..hh i'm thinking a bit less extreme

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Go big or go home ya know..

now you got me thinking about going extreme dude ,all though it 's gonna be hard to get it done

now you got me thinking about going extreme dude ,all though it 's gonna be hard to get it done

And expensive.

damn,,..hh i'm thinking a bit less extreme

Hmm?

621dc0ec41f6b179283818742d67ee1a.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Hmm?

621dc0ec41f6b179283818742d67ee1a.png

hhhhh dude !but still gonna work

Be inventive and put it something like breif case or do something funny.

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,