Best PC game Graphics/GamePlay/Story

PerryTheBadAss

Hey guys tell me what games do you guys think that give you the REAL PC Experience. c:

Inb4 Crysis series.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Counter strike is a must try on PC, for sure. Also, Battlefield 3/4 don't feel complete on consoles as they do on PC

I personally really enjoyed Trine and Trine 2. They have beautiful graphics, a good story and an incredible soundtrack to go with it. They are often on sale on Steam and I highly recommend them :D

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

Planetside 2 to show you what can really be done. 

Then Kerbal Space Program, Chivalry, and Starbound for the sheer ingenuity you get in PC games. 

arma 3

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

The 2013 Tomb Raider reboot is definitely a contender here.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

witcher 1 and 2+ crysis 1=awesomeeeeee.....and witcher 3 when it comes

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Banished for a recent god game that is brutally hard to master to begin with.

Total War Shogun 2 because its an amazing RTS and strategy game the likes of which is impossible on a console both graphically and interface wise.

Dayz mod for Arma 2 is a tense experience of being constantly hunted by other players over a large map with zombies to just make things even worse.

X3 is probably about the best space trading game out there, despite its age. Its still pretty good looking but the scope of the simulation of the economics are quite something and the game has a lot to it.

I would say Dishonored is definitely one for gameplay and story that was truly amazing. The graphics are not mind blowing but the style is very aesthetically pleasing. Mass Effect series and Fallout 3 are also favourites of mine.

The Witcher series and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

A Hat in Time is a must buy. It's in early Alpha right now, and it looks great. The graphics are amazing, the platforming is fluid, and the story looks to be good so far.

BdzF-UOCcAAeYzT.jpg

The 2013 Tomb Raider reboot is definitely a contender here.

This was a great game, but it didn't push PC limits. but it nails all 3 :)

What about  DayZ?

Much info