Rig violence... What's the worst you've done to your PC?

Starglider

Slammed my laptops screen closed tons of times.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I watched Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber videos both on the same day.

I bet your audio solution hated that.

My desktop produces an intermittent whining and buzzing sound. I just hit it a few times and it magically stops.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

I installed Windows ME.

I'm a terrible person.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Punch the case every now and then to shut up the PSU.

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I once got so mad (keep in mind I have broken several keyboards/mice) I threw my sidewinder X8 mouse at my door as hard as I could, my previous 3 mice that I did that to blew into a million pieces, but it actually held its own. I mean, it has a piece missing now, but I'm still gaming with it!

also, I have gone through 5 keyboards that I would smash so hard that the keys would just straight up fail. my sidewinder X6 keyboard has taken multiple of these deadly blows to that my other keyboards would find, well deadly (the numpad and media keys on top would fly off when I smashed those deadly blows) but it has never failed me yet! just had to find the keys after they flew away...

and I have gotten better at controlling my rage, I had to when I brock my 4th mouse. but my peripherals still went through a beating before I learned to control that rage, lol.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Only way to fix it: Kicking it. Repeatedly.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I threw my old wireless mouse at my bedroom wall about at 75mph (used to play baseball for about 5 years). The mouse literally shattered and it put a huge dent in a wooden beam and busted some drywall out. 

Once I installed a GPU while my motherboard was plugged in. I knew because when it touched a plastic shroud some where it made a squealing sound and I freaked out.

My HP home PC that I used to game on. I kicked it when it froze (was running vista) and I broke the HDD so needed to buy another OS and HDD lol. My mom was mad.

On a old HP laptop of mine I came home from school 1 day finding the monitor on it to be broken,half the screen was just fucked, still dont know who did it to this day, but anyways after a while I was trying to grab some important files but as for me only being able to see half of the screen and guessing where to click I finally said fuck it hit the screen a few times as hard as I can and the screen worked perfectly after that, dont ask me how it fixed it but it did. 

I tripped over the cable of one of my older laptops. The laptop proceeded to hit the ground. Screen destroyed. Not a single shit was given. Picked it back up and chucked it again.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

When i was in middle school I had a msi netbook. It handled alot of abuse. Once it fell from the 2nd floor to the basement in the the space between the stairs, everything was fine including the hdd. One time i raged and smashed it against the wall and only the hinges broke. And this was a $229 laptop, really made me respect msi lol.

Desktop:  Cpu:                     3570K @ 4.2Ghz                    Graphics:          Windforce GTX 970             PSU: 1000 Watt EVGA             

Motherboard:       MSI GD55 Z77                        SSD:                 120gb patriot pyro se          KB:    K70 RGB                                     

Ram:                    8gb 2133MHz G skill               HDD:                 4 Tb                                    Mouse: M65 RGB                                                  

I give my rig a kick every now and then when my sound fucks up. Works like a charm.

AMD Sempron 2500+ - ATI RADEON 9200 - Kingston 768MB DDR1 - ASUS A7V400-MX - LC-POWER 400W - MAXTOR 40GB HDD

Intel i3-4130 - nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti - Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - Gigabyte GA-H81-D3 - Cooler Master Thinder 500W - Corsair Graphite 230T

Dis one time.... 

Yeah, I haven't really done anything too crazy (and don't plan on it)  :)

Usually give my haf 932 a good old love tap or two (or five...) When the large 230mm fans start making strange sounds

I accidentally sat on my back side panel,bending it a little bit - harder to close it.

To MY personal PC? ... Punch the top to try stop the fan from making noise so I wouldn't have to open the case... It never works. <_<

I've done terrible things to old PCs/devices I didn't care much about though...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I once put DDR2 sticks in a DDR mobo.

Needless to say it got fried

Lol.. love the profile image...

I had my headphones on and I swung my chair in order to reach for my drink, forgetting I had it on I accidentally tipped my computer case over because I pulled the cord. It now has a little dent.