Rig violence... What's the worst you've done to your PC?

Starglider

Hi,

Well... This is all about rage.... Techno RAGE!

Have you been forced to watch unnecessary violence to a poor old pc? or have you been the one to loose it? Tell all :D mwww ha haaaaa!

Ok I will kick this off....

There's 2 for me... 

1. I just bought a new Blue Ray R/W drive, I burnt 1 disc and all was fine... Went out had a few beers with some friends and an all round good night. Came home and burn another one. Drive failed... Done some tests... Drunk a bit more... Got to a point where the drive wouldn't even eject the CD/DVD/BR whatever... Put my finger nails inside the lip of the drive and ripped it out, mind you only the inner drive slate was ripped out. Woke up in the morning, took a look at my pc and though... well.. good luck RMAing that.... lol

2. HardDrive vibration? Does it get you down? Or do you like that constant zzzzzz zzzzzz zzz zzzzz zzzzz zz zzzzzzzzz.. hmmmm mmm mmmmm.. zzzzz .zzzzzz. My pc is my entertainment and work station all in 1. I wasn't even in a rage... On my own just thought... geeeez... 1 x Foot meets case... BANG! PC up against the wall going.... WTF!.... I said cut that shit out! and it's not given me any of that shit since :) lol

Let's hear your RIG RAGE!

kicked it a few times, old xfx card was so loud I thought a kick or two would shut it up. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Best fight back i've had was the spectrum zx128k, bought a card expansion to allow the plug in of sinclair joysicks or something.... It went a bit wrong, I was very very young and decided to try and fix it while everything was still plugged in.... and boom... I got thrown 6ft across the room into my door which had a brass door know... I got burnt where I landed on the door knob (electricity leaving me).

Spectrum and joystick worked after that however! how.. i have no idea!

My computer is worth too much to abuse (:

I've beaten the crap out of my Xbox 360 though xD

That one I kicked was worth over £1,500 ;) 

Not me personally but someone else....

It was late / early hours of the morning... Raiding in WOW...

And we just dropped a boss... Note now we are all on TeamSpeak, 40 of us.

But this kid didn't get what he wanted and went mental.

All we could hear was this chocking, spitting, screaming, smashing, swearing and then the sound of 1 person disconnected from the teamspeak server....

Silenced us all... Serious this kid went way beyond mental... I got visions of foaming at the mouth.

Later I found out he threw his pc out of his bedroom window (block of flats).

I hope his parents ironed that out of him before he gets released into the world...

Hi,

Well... This is all about rage.... Techno RAGE!

Have you been forced to watch unnecessary violence to a poor old pc? or have you been the one to loose it? Tell all :D mwww ha haaaaa!

Ok I will kick this off....

There's 2 for me... 

1. I just bought a new Blue Ray R/W drive, I burnt 1 disc and all was fine... Went out had a few beers with some friends and an all round good night. Came home and burn another one. Drive failed... Done some tests... Drunk a bit more... Got to a point where the drive wouldn't even eject the CD/DVD/BR whatever... Put my finger nails inside the lip of the drive and ripped it out, mind you only the inner drive slate was ripped out. Woke up in the morning, took a look at my pc and though... well.. good luck RMAing that.... lol

2. HardDrive vibration? Does it get you down? Or do you like that constant zzzzzz zzzzzz zzz zzzzz zzzzz zz zzzzzzzzz.. hmmmm mmm mmmmm.. zzzzz .zzzzzz. My pc is my entertainment and work station all in 1. I wasn't even in a rage... On my own just thought... geeeez... 1 x Foot meets case... BANG! PC up against the wall going.... WTF!.... I said cut that shit out! and it's not given me any of that shit since :) lol

Let's hear your RIG RAGE!

Not my personal build but I had a Computer Engineering teacher and they just got new computers and we took the old P1 computers out to the back of the school and lets just say an hour later and it was all smiles, sledge to the side panel then ripping it open and smashing the guts out of the machines best day at school ever

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

I plugged in my SLI bridge with my PC on once, :o?  bout it.. lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

A girl in my class got pissed off at the computer during Robotics last year, she started smacking the poor old CRT monitor. I had to explain to her that the monitor is responsible only for displaying images and that the case under it was to be smacked. She didn't get a word I said.

That poor CRT, the image was waving all over.

Oh and once (when I was 5 years old) I was carrying my laptop and I tripped over the charger cable and the laptop fell with a loud crash. When I booted it up, the LCD had a huge white line running down the screen. IIRC it was a Dell Latitude D510.

I was about 8 or 9 i think i was playing SimCity4 on my old dell and we all know how bad that game is with bugs :P but it froze on me and i had been playing for hours and i sat there for about 10mins with it just frozen and i cried a bit xD then out of anger i kicked my desktop and then it un froze :P kept on playin all day. had that comp for another 7 years. Threw it out last year cause it was just sitting in a cupboard  

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Not me personally but someone else....

It was late / early hours of the morning... Raiding in WOW...

And we just dropped a boss... Note now we are all on TeamSpeak, 40 of us.

But this kid didn't get what he wanted and went mental.

All we could hear was this chocking, spitting, screaming, smashing, swearing and then the sound of 1 person disconnected from the teamspeak server....

Silenced us all... Serious this kid went way beyond mental... I got visions of foaming at the mouth.

Later I found out he threw his pc out of his bedroom window (block of flats).

I hope his parents ironed that out of him before he gets released into the world...

Back to the factory floor with you...

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I plugged in my SLI bridge with my PC on once, :o?  bout it.. lol

Living dangerously. I like it.

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Living dangerously. I like it.

I also installed my fan controller with my pc on... Idk if I'm a rebel or not :q

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I also installed my fan controller with my pc on... Idk if I'm a rebel or not :q

Absolute badass xD

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Absolute badass xD

^______^

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

I watched Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber videos both on the same day.

I broke my router once because someone killed me in a snd match in css and I blamed it on the lag. Didn't take me long to realise what the fuck I've just done.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

I watched Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber videos both on the same day.

There's wrong and there's wrong.... this is just so much worse....

My hope in humanity has now and truly been destroyed!

Not me, but this is a classic:

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

I punched my macbook screen. Cause its a mac....

Every mac user deserves the right to kick the holy sh*t out of their stuff... We understand and forgive that...

ripped up one of the screws on the drivecage when i was taking it out.  I was not a happy puppy when I did.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones