What Kind of Car do you drive?

MJOLNITR VIPER

What kind of car do I drive? Don't drive(complicated credential issue) but I own a Toyota Corolla CE.

Now if I could drive... I'd buy me a Tesla Model S

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Already done unfortunately. 

I'll most likely have to drop the tank since my charcoal canister is hard to reach. It's either that or the vapor purge valve. I'll have to check both, and if that doesn't solve it I'll have to smoke the entire evap system and poke around with a flashlight   <_<

dont drop the tank before you smoke it.  thats going to be the fastest way to find the leak 

Cant drive yet, but saving up my money for a fox body mustang

saw a relatively good condition one, was a 4 banger. Guy bought a V8 and trans to swap into it. didnt have time, sold the whole thing for 1500. it was sold the next day. wanted it so bad. 

But yeah! V8 mustang soon. very, very excited. then all my money is going into performance and making it as fast and stable as possible. anyone on these forums can respect that:D

saw a relatively good condition one, was a 4 banger. Guy bought a V8 and trans to swap into it. didnt have time, sold the whole thing for 1500. it was sold the next day. wanted it so bad. 

But yeah! V8 mustang soon. very, very excited. then all my money is going into performance and making it as fast and stable as possible. anyone on these forums can respect that:D

If I may ask?  Where are you from?

A Mustang? Nope. I'd rather have MK II Golf GTI or a BMW M3 . They just smoke that poor pony around a track.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

The fox body is a nice car^^ 

Now for a standard car guy to prospective car guy nag..

Drive the car in stock form for a minimum of six months. This should be done for two reasons.

1. You learn how to drive properly and you get used to the car. It's also a bit safer to drive an underpowered car in the beginning. So any impulsive exuberant driving is done within driving ability.

2. You find out what the cars strengths and weaknesses are and can modify it accordingly.

Now that that's done i'll say good luck with your project :) And please.. for the love of god. Start with the suspension and brakes and leave the engine for last.

And i know how you feel with the guy who sold the 1500$ project.. A guy had a nice FB Rx7 with the 13B-Rew engine for a swap. Sold it the week before i got my license.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

A Mustang? Nope. I'd rather have MK II Golf GTI or a BMW M3 . They just smoke that poor pony around a track.

MK1 VR6 swap is what you want, traction is not needed in life

MK1 VR6 swap is what you want, traction is not needed in life

Oh I saw a video of that little rocket once, goes like stink.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I dont like the Impreza 04 and newer the 02-03 bugs and the 95 are my favorites. Definitely not the 2014 models 

Each to their own. I really liked the GC8 generation of Subies (especially the ProDrive widebody ones) but of the three refreshes following, only the Blobeye stole my heart (too many ruined Hawkeyes out there, with only a handful making it to motorsport). The '14 one grows on you after a while, and when you can afford the bi-weekly payments it's an attractive option (especially since it's still a heck of a bargain for the amount of car you get for your $).

Speaking of new STis, the new one is priced the same as the one it replaces (same thing BMW is doing with it's M3 / M4). And to be frank, the new one has grown on me too.

12838057464_917ba8dd0c_b.jpg

Speaking of Subarus and Legacies, here's a parting gift.

12972774043_754c1e1d81_b.jpg

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

2012 Jetta TDI. It was pretty nice when diesel prices were pretty close to gas prices, but now it's a bit more expensive...at least having the good mileage is still nice.

Daily driver: '10 holden barina spark, it is comical considering i am 6'3" but it is cheap as hell to run and impressed me with 4th only tapping out at 176km/h and 5th still ready to go for more @198 km/h

Weekend cruiser: peugeot 306 cabriolet, this car is damn money sink but it has some potential to it and will wind up going to my little sister as her first car when I eventually finish it up (still need to find a block i like for it and convert it to 6 speed manual).

Work cars:

'13 isuzu dmax ute diesel. It does its job though with only 30,000km on the clock at the moment i haven't done enough with it to make a call, bit of fun in the paddock though.

'08 hyundai iload diesel. Bloody work horse but useless as all hell on fuel around town, give it a highway though and its fuel is about 6.5L/100km

'04 VW courier, old girl is in need of retirement with 449000km on her and will hit 500000km by july need to start looking at a replacement.

Other cars:

'88 XF falcon, did i ever mention if i never see a 250 xflow motor again it will be too soon (really need to just find the time to sort out the 351 cleaveland i have and drop it in.

'98 mazda bravo, served me well but couldnt justify keeping it registered when i had no time to use it.

I guess i drive a few cars you could say.

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)