Do iphone XR is good in 2020

Not worth buying, get the new SE if you want a budget iPhone.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Why is it not worth buying?

Have you used a new SE? If so how do you like it’s battery life?

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

2 hours ago, Chiranjeet Bhattacharya said:

Do iphone XR is good in 2020

It's a tougher sell. It's still a good phone, but it's two years old and probably has about three years of full OS updates left. The single rear camera also limits your photo options. If I were looking to get a contemporary iPhone design without paying too much I'd get an iPhone 11, particularly if you can get it on sale. My partner got one this fall knowing the iPhone 12 was around the corner, and it still feels like a great value.

1 hour ago, freeagent said:

Why is it not worth buying?

The iPhone XR was a very good purchase both when new and a year later, but it's two years old now. It'd be worth spending a bit more for an 11 that's better all around.

The iPhone SE's battery life is supposed to be good, but unspectacular. You're really getting it because it offers a fast CPU and a solid camera for $399 US.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 7:51 AM, Commodus said:

I've had the SE and the XR.  The SE battery is shockingly underwhelming. If you are watching things like YouTube or doing a lot of web browsing, you most likely will not make it to the end of the day without charging.  It does have a fast charge which is helpful.  The XR battery is better but not as good at the 11.  The only thing holding the XR back is the camera when compared to the 11 and 12 series.  But the phone itself is still a powerhouse IMO.  To me the 11 improved battery and camera, but other than that it wasn't a huge leap over the XR.  The XR to me is still very viable option for another year or two.