whos the king of this forum?

If you think you are one if top 10.persons with the most post then post  post here :P 

Linus, that's all you need to know

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Me and my amazing profile picture.

My Build:

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz GPU: vtx3d AMD radeon 6970 RAM: Crap $2 4gb memory lol 

Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 gen 3 PSU: Thermaltake TR-2 800 watt Case: Corsair 600t Black I'm here to help  :D

Windspeed currently has the lead followed by whaler. They have tons of posts.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

I would totally be if I wasn't busy being the number one poster at another forum. I don't have that much time for you guys, sorry. I still love you.

what happened to the 'it's what you post, not how many times you post' ethos? i liked that idea.

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Linus,Slick,Windspeed and Dim. Sorry if I forgot anyone:)

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

what happened to the 'it's what you post, not how many times you post' ethos? i liked that idea.

I was going to drop exactly this. But you beat me to it.

I also think this forum should treat people as equals no matter their post counts. I don't mean that someone who contributes a lot shouldn't be given kudos, but really, I think of LTT as a collective of insight, cutting edge news, well-balanced discussion, helpfulness and mutual respect. Sure, as with any forum, there will be arguments, sometimes even flame wars (some people don't mix, like oil and water) but I think that the average LTT-er is fairly well balanced (so far!)  :)

So no, I wouldn't name any 'forum king', this forum is a hive with no queen :) The mod team are really great though. And of course, we wouldn't be here without Linus or Slick and anyone else who helped behind the scenes.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

On 5/2/2013 at 9:46 PM, TechTheWorld said:

Linus,Slick,Windspeed and Dim. Sorry if I forgot anyone:)

:P 

The amount of posts you have dosen't make you king.

I could not agree with you more, some people post just to post which really is not being king at all.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I also think this forum should treat people as equals no matter their post counts. I don't mean that someone who contributes a lot shouldn't be given kudos, but really, I think of LTT as a collective of insight, cutting edge news, well-balanced discussion, helpfulness and mutual respect. Sure, as with any forum, there will be arguments, sometimes even flame wars (some people don't mix, like oil and water) but I think that the average LTT-er is fairly well balanced (so far!)  :)

So no, I wouldn't name any 'forum king', this forum is a hive with no queen :) The mod team are really great though. And of course, we wouldn't be here without Linus or Slick and anyone else who helped behind the scenes.

Well said, That Norwegian Guy

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

i get what you mean by people getting treated as equals, but to be fair, everyone has a completely different knowledge of computers. so i think it's more important that the experienced people aren't condescending and the rookies aren't, well, noobs! :P

on this forum there's very little of that and it's a really great place to be! everyone seems happy to help and there's a great response to every topic!

Yeah definitely agree with Nertballs and That Norwegian Guy on this, but here is the post count chart:

*sees that he has nearly as many posts as Mr. Wizard*

"ERAHGERD!!! erm berter thern merster werzerd!!"

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

This is why we're implementing the use of badges soon as well as various other systems to better represent reputation. There is another way currently hat gives you a better idea than post count and that is the like displayed either next to a username in the list or on someones profile page. However Linus sort of messed that up by being Linus..

Number of posts should count for something too, its a matter of contribution and effort as well as relevance or knowledge : )

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Quality not quantity :)

Quality not quantity :)

I agree.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

The two accounts that stick out the most to me is WindSpeed and IPCharger. 
and they have wildly opposite post counts lol

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Slick and the mod team.

Linus just sits there and bans himself.

Slick and the mod team.

Linus just sits there and bans himself.

Love his Member title of "Temp Banned"  ^_^

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer