Hello Everyone!! Just Joined!

i hate my younger self

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 | RAM: Corsair 16GB (4GBx4) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | Storage: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | OS: Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional | Case: Rosewill Blackhawk | Cooling: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System | Sound Card: Creative Labs SB Audigy SE | Power Supply: Corsair 800 Watts | Monitor: Asus VS248H-P 24-Inch | Keyboard: Razer DeathStalker | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | 

Hey everyone! I just joined the forum not to long ago (maybe withing 2 weeks?), and this is my first post (not including comments). I just thought I would introduce myself so here goes; My name is Dominic, or Mizzoufan523, and I love playing games on my PC and just hanging out on the good ol' computer. Yeah I'm nothing special but hey, thanks for reading this quick intro. Happy to be here! :)

Hey welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard, and as I tell all of the newbies, SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LIFE. LTT IS YOUR LIFE. ;)

In all seriousness, fell free to ask any questions you may have (in their proper sub-forums, of course) and fold for the LTT team, if you feel your rig has some extra power to give.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Hey everyone! I just joined the forum not to long ago (maybe withing 2 weeks?), and this is my first post (not including comments). I just thought I would introduce myself so here goes; My name is Dominic, or Mizzoufan523, and I love playing games on my PC and just hanging out on the good ol' computer. Yeah I'm nothing special but hey, thanks for reading this quick intro. Happy to be here! :)

“There are two kinds of posts. The sort of post that makes you strong, or useless post. The sort of post that’s only suffering. I have no patience for useless things.”

Welcome to the forum. Hope you got the reference. :D

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Welcome

| CPU: intel i7 3820 OC to 4GHZ with H100i cooling | Case: Enthoo Evolv ATX glass | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Socket-2011 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X

| PSU: Silver power 750w plus silver | SSD: OCZ Agility 3, 240GB / Toshiba 500GB | Monitors: Dell U2713HM, Acer Predator 27" | Headset: Sennheiser HD650| Soundcard: Xonar Essence STX

Welcome to the best corner of the internet. 

photo-41796.gif?_r=1385911262

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Why hello there!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

greetings my friend, welcome to the lovely place of LTT :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones