Pop-up Window Title Overlaps Exit Button on Mobile

Windows7ge

Browser, version and OS: Chrome 81.0.4044.138, Android 7.0

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened? Open the banner about politics not being allowed in SU's anymore on a cellphone in portrait mode.

What happened? The title of the pop-up window overlaps the exit button. The exit button does still work though 

What did you expect to happen? Word-wrap once the title reached the edge of the exit button. (Basic HTML knowledge tells me that may be a little tricky to implement).

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: N/A

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable:

Screenshot_20201027-100044.thumb.png.5fda60f38a04b17e224468588cb626d9.png

Any other relevant details: N/A

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? N/A

Can you reproduce on https://beta.linustechtips.com/Banner not available to test.

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

This will be fixed in this weekend's update.

Slightly unrelated but is that going to stay forever? It's extremely distracting imo.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Slightly unrelated but is that going to stay forever? It's extremely distracting imo.

No

HTTP/2 203

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Most banners only stay up for an arbitrary period of time. Once it's assumed most people have seen the message they'll likely take it down.

Just now, Windows7ge said:

Most banners only stay up for an arbitrary period of time. Once it's assumed most people have seen the message they'll likely take it down.

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

No

Figured. Thanks!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈