EVGA RTX 3090 issue?

CussWords
1 hour ago, CussWords said:

Update once again: Still seems like it underperforms or whatever. Have no clue why and waited for the newest drivers to come out and still same problem. I even went ahead and formatted my SSD and installed a fresh windows 10 1909. This situation is so weird lol.

You coulda try playing the game in 2k or 4k super sampled at high / medium settings... 

3090 is supposedly "too stronk" for 1080p (not that I believe it for a second but its a very popular opinion on ltt anyways so might just give it a try lol) 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

7 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

You coulda try playing the game in 2k or 4k super sampled at high / medium settings... 

3090 is supposedly "too stronk" for 1080p (not that I believe it for a second but its a very popular opinion on ltt anyways so might just give it a try lol) 

yeah, when I played COD Warzone it wasnt that bad i think on 1440p, 100+ FPS. just kinda annoyed that I just wanted to hit 240 FPS on that game and some others at the lowest settings possible since i have a 240hz 1080p monitor. 2nd monitor is 1440p 144hz, but got it such a while ago, it seems to flicker when I play on it, but doesnt happen on my 1080p. Got any recommendations on what games I should test out? I did Watch Dogs Legion on all ultra with RT on and wasnt getting a constant 60 but sometimes going above 70fps. CSGO it seems to go constant 240+fps on semi low settings on Dust 2 (which seems weird when I see other people hitting WAY higher). Also keep in mind, I even OCed my CPU to 5ghz (sometimes crashes do occur so i turned it off) and same thing, and I remember someone was telling me the bottleneck was the i9-9900k. So I literally dont understand why this is happening lol, and i got no help from the EVGA forums.

10 hours ago, CussWords said:

Update once again: Still seems like it underperforms or whatever. Have no clue why and waited for the newest drivers to come out and still same problem. I even went ahead and formatted my SSD and installed a fresh windows 10 1909. This situation is so weird lol.

I would return at this point.