Pc building for world of warcraft

Shikimori

Hi.

I watch almost all the LTT videos. There is one thing I have always missed every pc build is always aimed at shooters/ rts games and so on I am really looking for a perfect system to run world of warcraft in the best possible way!

Please Linus make a video on this subject :)

Regards Guido

You can run WoW off the iGPU of a Ryzen CPU. It's not exactly a demanding game by today's standards. Like the Ryzen 3400g.

That said, what's your budget? Do you want something better? Something that's just enough?
You could get a Ryzen 3300x and couple that with an RX570 to have a bit more leeway for gaming than the iGPU of the 3400g. That's if your budget is "low".

If you want to play various games, at higher settings, that's another story. Hence the need for a budget and what you will actually be using this PC. Surely not just World of Warcraft? Because I can probably point you to a Toaster or a fridge that can run that game now. /s

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

other than 15 years of incremental updates hogging the game down, making a pc for world of warcraft really isnt any different than most other older games out there...

4 minutes ago, Tornado77 said:

It should run fine on an intel iGPU.

That’s a bit of a stretch unless you find 10 FPS acceptable in high player count situations.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20