Laptop not worth fixing anymore?

So I have this Asus K401UQK that has a crap ton of issues but I really don't want to go through the trouble of selling it. I want to fix it but it seems like some of these are probably not economical to repair.

1. The CPU is a 15w i7-7500u while the GPU is a 23w GeForce 940MX. When I run the CPU on full load it does not throttle at all but if I'm gaming and using both the CPU and GPU the thermal solution cannot handle it. Likely due to the fact that air is exhausted into the hinge (like on macbooks) and the intake hole is just 6 small slits of approx 2cm length each.

2. The keyboard is slightly higher on the right, causing it to slam into the screen when I close it. It caused the screen to have keyboard imprints. Fairly certain Asus caused the warping when I sent it for repair the first time. Sent it in for the second time to get the screen fixed but the exact same thing happened. Now it's out of warranty.

3. Got my headphone jack fixed the first time i sent it for repair. Now the speaker plays through the mic input no matter what I do

4. Battery life going to shit after 1.5 years. Forced me to pay for repair the first time though I was not told the battery was not included in the 2 year warranty and is only one year.

So this is kind of a laptop that is technically a botch repair. They even broke the clips to my screen bezel when repairing the screen. Jeez.

Anyway I have owned this laptop since 2017 and it does not seem economical to repair to me. Any thoughts?

Main Desktop:

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-13700KF (5.5GHz, -0.1v Offset), Lian Li Galahad 360 AIO, MSI Z690 Force WiFi, ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 3070 OC, 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB DDR5-6000 CL36, 500GB WD Black SN850, 500GB WD Black SN750, 4TB Toshiba N300, Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular PSUPhanteks P500a Digital 

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Dell S3422DWG 34 inch 144Hz QHD Ultrawide Monitor, Logitech G815 Lightsync, Logitech G703 Lightspeed, Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed, Sennheiser HD 560s, Cooler Master MH630

Laptops:

Spoiler

Razer Blade 14 (2021),  AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, 2x8GB DDR4, 1TB Samsung PM991a

Phones:

Spoiler

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 256Gb Graygreen, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 128GB (Running Pixel Experience Android 13)

I'd put that "repair" shop on blast and get a new laptop personally.

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

I'd put that "repair" shop on blast and get a new laptop personally.

Its not a repair shop. Its the local asus service centre. Its too late now as its been over a year. 

Main Desktop:

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-13700KF (5.5GHz, -0.1v Offset), Lian Li Galahad 360 AIO, MSI Z690 Force WiFi, ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 3070 OC, 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB DDR5-6000 CL36, 500GB WD Black SN850, 500GB WD Black SN750, 4TB Toshiba N300, Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular PSUPhanteks P500a Digital 

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Dell S3422DWG 34 inch 144Hz QHD Ultrawide Monitor, Logitech G815 Lightsync, Logitech G703 Lightspeed, Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed, Sennheiser HD 560s, Cooler Master MH630

Laptops:

Spoiler

Razer Blade 14 (2021),  AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, 2x8GB DDR4, 1TB Samsung PM991a

Phones:

Spoiler

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 256Gb Graygreen, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 128GB (Running Pixel Experience Android 13)

17 minutes ago, Idkwhat2putheresowhatever said:

So I have this Asus K401UQK that has a crap ton of issues but I really don't want to go through the trouble of selling it. I want to fix it but it seems like some of these are probably not economical to repair.

1. The CPU is a 15w i7-7500u while the GPU is a 23w GeForce 940MX. When I run the CPU on full load it does not throttle at all but if I'm gaming and using both the CPU and GPU the thermal solution cannot handle it. Likely due to the fact that air is exhausted into the hinge (like on macbooks) and the intake hole is just 6 small slits of approx 2cm length each.

2. The keyboard is slightly higher on the right, causing it to slam into the screen when I close it. It caused the screen to have keyboard imprints. Fairly certain Asus caused the warping when I sent it for repair the first time. Sent it in for the second time to get the screen fixed but the exact same thing happened. Now it's out of warranty.

3. Got my headphone jack fixed the first time i sent it for repair. Now the speaker plays through the mic input no matter what I do

4. Battery life going to shit after 1.5 years. Forced me to pay for repair the first time though I was not told the battery was not included in the 2 year warranty and is only one year.

So this is kind of a laptop that is technically a botch repair. They even broke the clips to my screen bezel when repairing the screen. Jeez.

Anyway I have owned this laptop since 2017 and it does not seem economical to repair to me. Any thoughts?

Ive had a lenovo y580 since 2012, that i kept repairing till just a few months ago when i finally sold it, its not worth it. Tech becomes outdated so quickly these days, so even if you keep it running, its not gonna be useful for anything other than web browsing and old games, advertise it "as is" or for parts and try and get as much as you can for it and invest into something newer. Just my two cents. If you still like it, and it does what you need it to do, then keep it and repair it.

R7 5800X3D | XFX Merc 6900 XT Limited Black | 32gb 3200mhz CL16