What did I do Incorrect

I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and i am getting the following errors about my code 

C2276, C2143, C2673, C2143, C2059 all of the errors point to this code

Application::Application()
	{
		m_Window = std::unique_ptr<Window>(Window::Create());
		m_Window->SetEventCallback(BIND_EVENT_FN(OnEvent)); // all errors are on this line
	}

Application::~Application()
	{
	}

this the part I am have so much trouble with my full project is on GitHub at https://github.com/TheFBIMaster/Bobcat

if you need to see all the code

before running run the generate.bat file it is a Premake run command

Sometimes errors don't point to where the code is. You must have called another code incorrectly. Some form of minor coding error typically does this.

On 10/20/2020 at 3:46 PM, fpo said:

Sometimes errors don't point to where the code is. You must have called another code incorrectly. Some form of minor coding error typically does this.

i got it to fix by reinstalling visual studio 2017 it ended up not being a code error i just jot a bad install

On 10/21/2020 at 3:59 PM, TheFBI said:

i got it to fix by reinstalling visual studio 2017 it ended up not being a code error i just jot a bad install

Did you try using the "clean solution" option before going to great lengths to reinstall the ide?

Very frequently I find that VS gets "stuck" on it's code analysis for some reason, and needs some prodding for it to reconsider things. This is especially true of the C++ tools.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME