Someone is FINALLY taking AMD seriously! - HP Enterprise Laptops Showcase (SPONSORED)

JonoT

Thanks to HP for sponsoring this video!

We check out 4 of HP's Ryzen based thin and light laptops, give them a spin, and see how awesome Ryzen is for enterprise-grade notebooks.

Check out the laptops here:

Probook x360 at the HP Store: https://bit.ly/33eGLe4

Preorder the Elitebook 845 at CDW: https://bit.ly/3ndfoZQ

Order the Probook 445 at B&H Photo: https://bit.ly/33kXHzk

The Aero will be available soon: https://bit.ly/3cRdvgI AMD is finally getting some love in mainstream laptops thanks to HP's Enterprise line up.

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Oh boy!

More HP junk! Can't wait to see that in the discard pile on the local Goodwill.

But the business line of HPs aren't that bad...

Just now, TotallyNotGigabit said:

But the business line of HPs aren't that bad...

Damning with faint praise.

Sorry, I have a personal and professional grudge against HP. Don't mind me, I'm just pissed at how far the company has fallen from once making really proper great (not "good", not, "not bad", but "great") gear

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I have the new inspiron with the 4500u and aside from the screen and speakers it's great (i was aware of them before hand, i'm not doing video/photo editing on an 800 laptop but who is?). What most people here seem to always forget is that for 99% of the people who buy them, they're great. Mine does exactly what I want with a keypad, battery life is great, IO isn't a problem. Also pretty easy to upgrade ram and storage as well. Great little machine and definitely worth it to me vs buying used.

probook 445 and 455 G7 yay the 455 is the one to get, you get the chips with SMT and a 1in larger screen for just a few more.

I way under ordered my 445R G6 and upgraded the storage and ram.

they need to finally drop the HDD on the probook 445/455 line and put a much bigger battery in the 45Wh is sad. it should be a 65-75WH

you can get anywhere from a 768 screen to a 1080p 220 or 250 up to that 400 nit privacy on the 445/455

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

In order they were shown:

EliteBook 847 G7: Executives or sales staff that that travel or others that need the confidential options

- FYI: the quiet keyboard is so you can take notes without everyone else on the call hearing it.  "nipple" is for excel selection over long ranges (greater than a pad slide)

Probook 635 aero G7: New employee starter laptop

Probook 445 G7: IT and Tech support as it has RJ45 for plugging into devices

Probook 435 X360: Artists and more elite employees that want the extra features such as flip over screen

Reason that anyone would go all HP is if they have a purchase agreement and/or service agreement.  DELL can be a bit pricey for some organizations but those that will want a group solution could look at HP.

Thank-you for the group review

my first thought when i watching this video "Wow HP really have come a long way, my old HP G32 require me to remove almost 20 screws while having 3-4 different kind of screw just to be able to access CPU/GPU heat-sink", and now you only need to unscrew 5 captive Phillips head screws to access just about everything but keyboard and screen

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"
If my comment helped you please mark it as solution. Refresh before you reply, I edit comments often.

Current PC Spec
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 5
Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk
RAM: XPG D10 White 2x8GB 3200 CL16
GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC
Storages: 1x512GB Intel 760P M.2 NVME(boot drive)
1x2TB Umax M1500 Gen4 M.2 NVME(Game storage)
1x1TB Adata SU800 Ultiamte 2.5 inch Sata3 SSD(Game storage)
1x3TB Toshiba 7200RPM CMR drive
Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-850
Keyboard: Ducky Zero 3108 Cherry MX red
Mouse: Logitech G603 LightSpeed
Headphone: Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
Microphone: AVerMedia AM310
Flight stick: Thrustmaster T16000M FCS 3 pack

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Value: $308
  • Games owned: 229
  • Games played: 163 (71%)