Why I love this community

lions240

I was watching a USB BitCoin Rig video on YouTube and asked a simple question.

How is that possible if the USB Bus has a max device limit of 127 devices?

post-8855-0-55417100-1394374753.png

I love how this community isn't composed of a bunch of assholes.
This is the best community forum I have ever been on.

Thank You

Video: Bitcoin Mining Rig with 300 Block Erupters

post-8855-0-55417100-1394374753.png

Most of us don't use our names....

most of us aren't assholes though so I guess that makes sense.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

This forum is the best and I so far have not seen a person be intentionaly rude. I love this forum.

He didn't react good, but you also didn't..  If someone is a asshole, don't react to him / her. And also we don't use our real names (most of us) and deep deep down whe are all (and have) assholes :P

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I wish you could have spaces in your name, then I would go under my real name.......

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

What idiot would use his real name  :ph34r:

With the use of Google+ you have no choice if you have a Google+ account on the same Google account as your YouTube account.

What idiot would use his real name  :ph34r:

Oh you didn't get the joke, never mind, moving on...

Don't worry, I chuckled. :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Yeah my YouTube account shows my real name, but then again I don't really care since I don't post douchey comments. YouTube comments is just a joke anyway. You only have to say "Hello" before you're told to go "F yourself". They're hilarious and no one should take YouTube comments seriously in the history of space and time.

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

With the use of Google+ you have no choice if you have a Google+ account on the same Google account as your YouTube account.

I am pretty sure I can choose between my real name and my previous youtube nick when logging in : /

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Youtube comments are great until a point where interaction just becomes impossible, It just usually ends up being hate. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Well, the broken YouTube comments system doesn't count as a community. Don't Rise to the trolls next time, or better yet, ask us here on the forums!

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I love these forums :D probably the best community ever!

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I have part of my real name, does that count?! Also I am technically a Sir, ;) kind of, anyways, our community is a small part of the internet that doesn't have that many people that are what I like to call, dicks.

Anyway Sir, I'm glad you enjoy it here!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

As somebody whos post quality is far above the average on this forum, I am glad you enjoy this forum.

im a girl btw.

Your name is more eye opening then your gender, it always get me when i see it.

For whatever reason people are here are just nicer to each other than in other forums. Less knowledgeable in many ways however, there is less very detailed discussions and more surface and basic questions than deep technical treatments of topics. I don't think LTT is particular the place to talk about the finer points of latency for example. But the one thing I really "like" is the like feature. Its actually kind of nice to post something informative and have someone positively say that they found that useful. That is a huge deal and it drives a positive reinforcement on the forums that I suspect helps keep people happy.

But I do worry as the community here grows up and gains more knowledge about hardware that it might become more polarised as other such communities have done.

*looks at my username* oh shit

I'm pretty sure 98% of people don't use their real name, I wouldn't give out my last name, ever, you don't know who you're going to find on the internet...

but none the less, I do agree with your point, as in this is probably one of the, if not, the best communities around.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

This forum, the Mazda mx-5 forum and the Nc fishing forum I am on, are 3 of the best on the internet. If you get criticized it is usually in a constructive way, or at least there is a given reason for the criticism instead just "your are stupid and you suck" Like a pontiac grand prix car forum I use to belong too was like.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger