32'' 4K high refresh monitor

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if there is a 32'' 4K 144Hz monitor option available (something similair to LG27GN950b but 32'')

I would like to skip the 27'' 1440p era and jump straight to 4K with a 3080 20Gb or a 3090.

Thanks in advance.

Even for 32" 4K isn't much sharper than 1440p. For 4K to make sense you should get a bigger screen. Then my recommendation would be the LG CX 48".

I think many people get the wrong impression that higher resolution brings better graphics quality. Most of the time this is not true. It's the ingame assets, textures and the lighting implementations that bring better graphics. Just another thing this bullshit marketing from consoles and the 3090 bring upon us.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

6 hours ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Even for 32" 4K isn't much sharper than 1440p. For 4K to make sense you should get a bigger screen. Then my recommendation would be the LG CX 48".

I think many people get the wrong impression that higher resolution brings better graphics quality. Most of the time this is not true. It's the ingame assets, textures and the lighting implementations that bring better graphics. Just another thing this bullshit marketing from consoles and the 3090 bring upon us.

That's great and all, but I can barely fit a 32 inch in the corner where my current 23 inch monitor is. There simply is not enough room even for a 34 inch ultra wide.

27'' feels not much bigger compared to 23'' so I don't really know what to pick then...

28 minutes ago, Qudek said:

That's great and all, but I can barely fit a 32 inch in the corner where my current 23 inch monitor is. There simply is not enough room even for a 34 inch ultra wide.

27'' feels not much bigger compared to 23'' so I don't really know what to pick then...

Just get an 1440p 144Hz 27" monitor then. I can easily recommend the LG 27GN850.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

I've been looking for 32 inch 4k monitor at 144Hz and I can't find any, you have a lot of 27 inch after that I only saw 43, 55 and a 60 something inches even if I have room a 40+ inch on my desk that feels pretty big so I'll probably get 2 monitors 2560*1440 at 144Hz to replace mine when I upgrade.

32" 4k do look much better than 32" 1440p, when it comes to 16:9 monitors. At least to my eyes.
I have tried both in stores when I looked for a new monitor to get.
Dont know if both are 27".

Personally, 27" is the biggest I would go or recommend for 1440p 16:9 monitor.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

On 9/17/2020 at 6:17 PM, Stahlmann said:

disagree big time - picture quality suck at 1440p 32 inch, game like Total War looks like I am playing on low even at max setting, media content looks even worse

at anything size beyond 27inch 1440p is far from an optimum resolution for a monitor

22 hours ago, Qudek said:

you will see a significant picture quality improvement at 4k, sure at 27 inch and smaller and especially in fast pace game, image quality aren't that important but doesn't mean it isn't there

sadly there is no 4k high refresh rate monitor at anything bigger than 27 inch to my knowledge

• 2 weeks later...

When will they release them with HDMI 2.1, none of these displays are good for the new consoles...?

• 3 weeks later...

Well here it is.... 6400$.

Little too much for 4K screen.

IMG_20201016_092436.jpg