Should i buy 1660s or wait for 3000 series. I have a budget of 700$ and I am going to build my pc in november

on a $700 budget, you probably won't afford the 3000 series, but it's good to wait anyway, as the prices of the older generation might drop slightly by then. 1660 super is still a solid 1080p card. 

700 usd for whole pc? If so you won't be buying any of those cards that are announced now, not possible with that budget. I would wait, maybe amd will announce more budget oriented cards. If not, look for a gpu in a used market, there are some great deals out there.

10 hours ago, Hello ryan said:

budget of 700$ and I am going to build my pc in november 

You could wait and see what big navi has to offer and at what price, but at least for now, no ampere card will fit in that budget but they could release something by then that's fairly budget. 

wait and check if you're not building it now. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

6 minutes ago, nox_ said:

700 usd for whole pc? If so you won't be buying any of those cards that are announced now, not possible with that budget. I would wait, maybe amd will announce more budget oriented cards. If not, look for a gpu in a used market, there are some great deals out there.

I am taking in it a sale 😃

5 minutes ago, Hello ryan said:

I am taking in it a sale 😃

No sale will help you buy any of those rtx 3000 cards, at least those that are announced now, you won't have enough money to buy the rest of the parts and those cards for sure won't be on sale for a long long time.

I was not talking about 3000 series. I know I can't afford it. I will upgrade to it . I just wanted to know that if I waited for a while can I get 2060 or 2060s

1 minute ago, Hello ryan said:

I just wanted to know that if I waited for a while can I get 2060 or 2060s

Very poorly worded then. Yes, you should be able to. At least if the new cards are as good as they seem.

Edited by nox_

1 minute ago, Hello ryan said:

Sorry This is my first time on this website 

Take a look at this if you haven't already

9 minutes ago, Hello ryan said:

I was not talking about 3000 series. I know I can't afford it. I will upgrade to it . I just wanted to know that if I waited for a while can I get 2060 or 2060s

you will probably be able to fit a 2060 with your budget. i'd also look at the used market. might be able to grab a 2070 for $300 in a couple of months