Is BF4 good?

Is Battlefield 4 good compared to BF3?

Is it worth it if you have BF3?

I would stop asking for a refund if instead I had the chance to punch every single person who worked on this game in any shape or form in the face.

So no, just no.

Stick with BF3.

Yes, It's all good now and it is a nice improvement from BF3.

Yeah it is good! The most horrible bugs are fixed now and now the only thing that bothers me is is the 'netcode'. For example player 1 is shooting at player 2.. player 2 ducks behind cove but for Player one Player 2 is still not behind cover so he can shoot Player 2.. It kinda makes me rage sometimes but they are fixing it :)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Haven't really had any problems with it since the new year, so I'm really enjoying it. My internet though, getting kicked too many times...

it's everything battlefield3 was supossed to be

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I find it quite frustrating 9/10 times playing it. Pretty bad network issues.

New PC Build - Build Log - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/276039-project-swift-force/

[spoiler=]

• Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero
  • CPU: Intel i7-4790K
  • GPU1: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • GPU2: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red, 16gb (2x8GB) @1600mhz
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W 80+ Gold
  • CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB 7200RPM
  • SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB
  • Monitor: Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" 144hz G-Sync
  • Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 600 OHM
  • DAC/AMP: Mayflower Objective2 + ODAC Combo
  • Mouse: ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical
  • Keyboard: KBP V60 - Cherry MX Brown

noo, it's a disaster for me, I just cant get frostbite engine to utilize my full gpu horsepower, and a lot of people are having this issue. I personally think that this would be my first and last Battlefield ever, I just can't wrap my head around the fact that the frostbite has had a tickrate of 10 since battlefield bad company 2, the game fights feel gamble, a gamble of who's closest to that tickrate which will just leave for update on the server. That's all battlefield is for me. A Fucking Gamble, I have played COD for years and I have raged more on battlefield 4 than I have ever on COD, because the games physics doesn't make sense sometimes. But if you enjoyed battlefield 3 for some unknown reason, you should go for bf4. People probably love battlefield for vehicles and stuff but i'm a Hardcore fps player and I don't enjoy it. But now I know, when some reviewer on the internet says "battlefield is way better than cod" i'm just gonna Laugh at them.

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

Okay, so they're networking back-end sucks, but it's the same system they were using with previous Battlefield games, so you still get the same terrible latency issues and whatnot. I'd say I can finally call it a fully working game...no, I just can't. When it came out it was broken, crappy and just unplayable. It's okay 8/10 now...IF you can get a decent server. If not, well...tough I guess.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I had BF4 since it came out, and I don't even know about all the problems there were because the game ran fine for me. 

THat being said, if you like BF3, get BF4. It's a nice upgrade I think. However, it DOES feel A LOT like BF3. thats botha good thing and a bad thing.

Personal opinion: no.

I don't know what it is, but I don't like the whole feel of the game and I think I really hate the maps. That's not even mentioning the fact that it literally crashed 50% of the time I play, so the experience is very unpleasant. I know a lot of people like it and I might give it another shot sometime, but for now it's BF3 and BFBC2 for me.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

When you get use to the netcode in titanfall, you will slowly begin to hate bf4 netcode. Beside the netcode its pretty good, though if you like the rush gamemode is not for you, because the maps in the game are not really good for rush.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

bf4 isnt really much different that bf3

OMG LEVOLUTION !!!! SOO DIFFERENT

waste of money its worth 20$ with premium in my opinion

same locked down crap

why no freedom to mod :(

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Gameplay is much better than in BF3 but map design is bit boring.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I think BF3 had a lot more good maps that came with the game. BF4 doesn't have a map that I'm dying to play every time, it saddens me.

I do want 2nd Assault though so I CAN play some maps I love.

I prefer BF4 to BF3 in terms of gameplay, but its far from fault free. The poor choices around all the netcode are very frustrating once you have played the game a bit. I don't know what to suggest really, if you haven't yet been compelled to buy it I doubt its worth doing so now as nothing much has changed. Its stopped crashing but beyond that its the same faulty game they released 4 months ago.

stick w BF3 and get Titanfall (if FPS games are what you're looking for)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Lol

Love all these people who are angry about BF4 loudly declaring they're getting Titanfall.

Hint hint:   It's an EA game also.

Kinda like hating Futureshop and then running to BestBuy....

Lol

Love all these people who are angry about BF4 loudly declaring they're getting Titanfall.

Hint hint:   It's an EA game also.

Kinda like hating Futureshop and then running to BestBuy....

This, so much this.

I only have it because it came with my gpu. But I have been playing it alot these past few days.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue