Should I buy pre-built or build one?

I am 15 and had my dad's old HP with i3 3rd Gen and I need an upgrade, and the real problem is that I am from India. In India many manufacturers of these parts don't give direct service, instead they provide service through their partners which is a huge downside of this region moreover the prices are extremely high... The second option is that I should I buy a pre- built from Asus (GL10CS) which is around a thousand dollars with i7-9700k and GTX 1650. It may seem a little too much for the specs but in India buying a Pc is generally cheaper than building one, because I have to pay the tariffs on every single component because of the laws which makes building really tough here, Any solution to this? I am getting a great CPU but the GPU sucks.. Please really a solution to this... I am not going with AMD because I don't have an option for Ryzen 3rd Gen the only CPU available for the configurations are i7-9700k with GTX 1650, Ryzen 7 2700 with GTX 1660 , i5 9400f with 1660 and Ryzen 5 2nd Gen with 1660

definitely buy a pre built pc because of the pandemic prices are jacked up, for me I was thinking of buying parts and building it but I decided to buy a pre build pc. It is a more economical choice. :) hope u r hapy

watch this video.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

Not sure about buying Vs building yourself, but I'm wondering why you picked the 1650 with the i7 out of the configurations you listed. What are you using it for and why not the 2700 + 1660?

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

On 9/4/2020 at 12:46 PM, jaslion said:

Not sure about prices there but 1000$ for a 9700k + 1650 is a ripoff.

What if I just get the i7 9700k with 1650 now because its really cheap and then I will put in the new GPUs after 3-4 months, is that good... I mean RTX 3060 and other medium range GPUs will be coming out later this year...

On 9/4/2020 at 12:30 PM, martward said:

Not sure about buying Vs building yourself, but I'm wondering why you picked the 1650 with the i7 out of the configurations you listed. What are you using it for and why not the 2700 + 1660?

Yea I know Ryzen sounds good but remember its 2nd gen Ryzen CPUs not 3rd and we all know that 2nd gen kinda lacks behind Intel...

On 9/4/2020 at 12:22 PM, Archerr said:

What games are you going to play on the system?

I am looking for Halo which is coming next year and many AAA titles... I am thinking of upgrading the GPU within 2-5 months because 1650 sucks... And we will be getting new mid-range GPUs soon..As of playing I will be playing Red Dead series, GTA 5, Forza Horizon series, Metro Exodus and Far Cry 6 at 1080p with about 60 fps which I know I am not gonna get with 1650 but doesn't matter as I am gonna change the GPU anyways..

1 hour ago, Random Guy with mustache said:

What if I just get the i7 9700k with 1650 now because its really cheap and then I will put in the new GPUs after 3-4 months, is that good... I mean RTX 3060 and other medium range GPUs will be coming out later this year...

Problem is that the 9700k is just an 8 core and with the new consoles being 8core/16thread  systems it is not going to be too long where that cpu will be maxed out. That and 1000 dollars for a 9700K + 1650build where you are replacing the gpu later is just awful awful pricing.

Build your own system and get a used gpu in the meantime if you are upgrading pretty soon anyways. Or just wait.

20 hours ago, jaslion said:

Problem is that the 9700k is just an 8 core and with the new consoles being 8core/16thread  systems it is not going to be too long where that cpu will be maxed out. That and 1000 dollars for a 9700K + 1650build where you are replacing the gpu later is just awful awful pricing.

Build your own system and get a used gpu in the meantime if you are upgrading pretty soon anyways. Or just wait.

You actually think its an awful pricing but I have calculated all the parts and if I am going to make it would cost me $1200...

Just now, Random Guy with mustache said:

You actually think its an awful pricing but I have calculated all the parts and if I am going to make it would cost me $1200...

Moreover I am not really actually confident enough to build one...

6 hours ago, Random Guy with mustache said:

Literally a better computer in every possible way.

If you are not confident in building one buy the parts and go to a local repair store to build it for you. Or ask a friend. Usually the store charges you 100$ for a pc build and I can easily adjust this build to be in your budget and still be far better with that cost.

Yes no windows. Go on ebay and get a 3$ key works just fine.