Corsair M45

I might even pick one up and retire my Razer Abyssus. My current mouse feels great, just don't like the mirror finish. Also the Razer mice also feel super cheap and I hate it.

I might just get it as I'm not really liking my current MX Revolution from Logitech, just seems a little too big and doesn't really fit my hand.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

What are the dimensiosn of this? I got a Razer DeathAdder but I wouldn't consider this if it's smaller in dimension as I got big palms :o

I might just get it as I'm not really liking my current MX Revolution from Logitech, just seems a little too big and doesn't really fit my hand.

Not too keen on the shape type for the mouse you have. But I guess its personal preference. 

Unboxings are not intheresting unless the product interests the viewer.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Not too keen on the shape type for the mouse you have. But I guess its personal preference. 

No I'm saying I dislike the MX Revolution, it doesn't fit my hand. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Is there any optical mouse with more buttons than the mionix avior 7000?  I have a logitech g400s but I don't really like it because of how my thumb gets knifed by the wing on the left side.  though using my left hand to browse is pretty comfortable.  I play dota and dragon age and I'm out of buttons.  I can't get myself to use f keys and edge-pan can go suck it.

thanks alot linus, now i cant decide between this or the g602....

if this is under 50 bucks, im jumping on it, no question. its not in stock on amazon though; is it just out of stock or has it not come out yet?

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I own the M65.

I previously owned the Logitech MX200 in 2002. (http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2011/09/28/logitech-g400-review/1), until it died last summer.

I moved on with to the G400 and also the M65.

In terms of comfort, corsair's M60/65/45 designs are exactly the same, with the sniper button being the main difference. I cannot find fault at all. Weight distribution was equally great.

The sniper button overall was useful, but took time to adapt to. Because I have a relatively small hand, the sniper button is a bit hard to reach with a full palm grip. This could be easily adjusted to a claw grip. The material used for the sniper button was prone to sticking to oil and being a slight neat freak I occasionally clean it. The button came lose. I had to get a new replacement.

The M45 model is pretty much the same as the M60/65 without the sniper button. For those who want great comfort and durability on a day to day basis, and do not game regularly/have no need for sniper button, I highly recommend it.

• 5 months later...

Just replaced my steelseries diablo 3 branded sensei with this mouse and it already feels like a better mouse.

Don't worry if you have big hands like me, you can easily lay your palm over it, and have your wrist lying on your mousepad, you can even claw it easily if you want to :-)

CPU: AMD Phenom II 965 (Corsair H60 with a Noctua NF-F12 Fan) - Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3 (rev. 1.4) - RAM:  4 GB kingston, and 8 GB kingston hyperx blu @ 1333 MHz - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 660ti OC edition SSD: 256 GB Plextor MP5-Pro - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DGX - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363d - Case: Cooler Master elite 430 black -  Cooled by 2 Noctua NF-S12A Fans      Peripherals:ACER B243PWLAymdr IPS Panel - 1920*1200 - ACER S222HQL LCD Panel - 1920*1080 - Corsair M45 on a XFX Warpad - Typing on a Ducky Shine 2 Cherry MX Brown - Green LED - Racing with my Logitech G27 Racing wheel - other games Logitech F710

• 3 months later...

This vs. Logitech Proteus Core?

Looking for a mouse to complement my black/blue PC colour scheme (but that doesn't really matter).

I know the Core has more buttons, a higher DPI (don't need that for CSGO), better hardware (right?), and it's blue.

But it's $20-ish more than the M45 in my locale (and I don't really need ALL those buttons)

What's your opinion? Need to buy one on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Thanks!