How do i apply for ban appeal ?

vaorg1
Go to solution Solved by Spotty,

For discussing bans from the LTT Discord please contact LMG Warship#9104

hey guys, i was watching a video in YouTube and was in ltt discord voice chat I was trying to talk with them. And my stupid mic caught  the noise of the video and ltt bot  banned me. Now i can't even contact Mowo for ban appeal. Please find a solution and I have  proof also. 

36 minutes ago, vaorg1 said:

hey guys, i was watching a video in YouTube and was in ltt discord voice chat I was trying to talk with them. And my stupid mic caught  the noise of the video and ltt bot  banned me. Now i can't even contact Mowo for ban appeal. Please find a solution and I have  proof also. 

The mod replies are there.

@Spotty:

To discuss/appeal a ban from the official LTT discord server contact LMG Warship#9104

lewdicrous:

You gotta contact a mod from the discord server, they're not the same as the mods on here.

For discussing bans from the LTT Discord please contact LMG Warship#9104

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450