How to make vaporizer's flavor?

LegendKillerRG

I have a vaporizer, those electric stick that makes smoke but doesn't have nicotine in them but seems like smokes. How do I make the liquid with flavor? All I know is that I need purified water... I don't want to buy those already made...

Cheaper and easier to buy the premade stuff. Some sites allow you to pick your VG to PG percentage. I use FreedomSmokeUSA.com, myfreedomsmokes.com, and DarthVapor.com. On the first two, you can pick you PG/VG value on most. The DarthVapor site is slim pickings lately but they still make good stuff.

PS, I do this instead of smoking cigs around my kid. I don't want to smell like an ashtray around her.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Just buy the premade stuff. 

Edit: IF you have one of those without nicotine I think you're a tool.

This

Sorry for using it to quit cigarettes

If you really want to quit cigarettes you just quit, it IS that simple. If you need to replace it with another addiction you don't want it enough.

This

If you really want to quit cigarettes you just quit, it IS that simple. If you need to replace it with another addiction you don't want it enough.

Well the point of them was to use weaker and weaker liquid to get your self off of nicotine without going cold turkey. The problem is because you don't have to go outside to have a smoke(unless you smoke in your house, ewww) then you sit there puffing on it all day and it doesn't help. Also, it's not easy to quit. You're a fool if you think it is.

This

Because breaking a 12 year habit happens over night. 

Cheaper and easier to buy the premade stuff. Some sites allow you to pick your VG to PG percentage. I use FreedomSmokeUSA.com, myfreedomsmokes.com, and DarthVapor.com. On the first two, you can pick you PG/VG value on most. The DarthVapor site is slim pickings lately but they still make good stuff.

PS, I do this instead of smoking cigs around my kid. I don't want to smell like an ashtray around her.

First proper reason I've ever heard of using these, tip of my hat to you sir.

Because breaking a 12 year habit happens over night. 

Call me young and dumb but I believe that it does, and I have seen it done several times as well. Saying no to yourself really isn't that hard.

Call me young and dumb but I believe that it does, and I have seen it done several times as well. Saying no to yourself really isn't that hard.

I will because nicotine has lasting affects, I hate it when people say, " Oh you can quit cigarettes by just not doing them"

it's

not 

that 

simple

it's a chemical based addiction not some over eating emotional shit.

Saying no is easy.  fighting the long term habit and chemical deficiency of nicotine is much more trying. Those that don't smoke or didn't smoke for that long don't quite understand

Why is this in general discussion? Please move to off topic.

Sorry, tapatalk doesn't allow the off topic thread on here...

I will because nicotine has lasting affects, I hate it when people say, " Oh you can quit cigarettes by just not doing them"

it's

not 

that 

simple

it's a chemical based addiction not some over eating emotional shit.

Saying no is easy.  fighting the long term habit and chemical deficiency of nicotine is much more trying. Those that don't smoke or didn't smoke for that long don't quite understand

If people who have smoked for 35 years can stop overnight why can't everyone else? I'm not a smoker myself (not usually anyways) but I have been around enough smokers in my life who have pulled that exact stunt to know that everyone who says it's impossible simply haven't tried and made an actual effort. Chemicals aren't going to make you go down to the corner and buy a pack of smokes, over eating emotional shit might make you go buy a cake though because their actual problem is a lack of willpower.

If people who have smoked for 35 years can stop overnight why can't everyone else? I'm not a smoker myself (not usually anyways) but I have been around enough smokers in my life who have pulled that exact stunt to know that everyone who says it's impossible simply haven't tried and made an actual effort. Chemicals aren't going to make you go down to the corner and buy a pack of smokes, over eating emotional shit might make you go buy a cake though because their actual problem is a lack of willpower.

But hey who knows, maybe it's easier to quit in Denmark than in the US...

Because chemicals interact differently with different people. Nicotine may have next to no effect on one person - however it can bring around a completely life-destroying obsessive level of addiction on someone else.

Chemical addictions are a dangerous and tricky subject. It's the same with any drug or substance. Look at allergies for example.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Sorry, tapatalk doesn't allow the off topic thread on here...

Alrighty. I understand as a fellow part time mobile user. Just keep it in mind for next time. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Nobody is saying it's impossible and not everyone is the same.Generalizing based on second hand knowledge without feeling the effects first hand is not evidence of understanding the situation at hand. 

Because chemicals interact differently with different people. Nicotine may have next to no effect on one person - however it can bring around a completely life-destroying obsessive level of addiction on someone else.

Chemical addictions are a dangerous and tricky subject. It's the same with any drug or substance. Look at allergies for example.

^ This. Some of the same people in this thread saying how easy it is to quit nicotine probably drink coffee.  A lot of people have extreme reactions and there is more then just nicotine in a cigarette.  I quit smoking cigs and went with a Ecig. I went from being short on breath to taking multiple long walks with my dog every day, who is a crazy 1 year old German Shepard. 

I don't advise anyone to start smoking a ecig, just like I wouldn't recommend anyone ever drink coffee. I have had horrible migraines all my life which can be triggered by damn near anything, and quitting smoking cold turkey would have been horrible.

"I'm not a smoker myself (not usually anyways)". Then you have no idea what you are talking about do you? Also you seem to be belittling people as if they aren't strong willed, yet you will smoke occasionally? Seems legit. You are way more strong willed then us obviously. Smoking, probably due to peer pressure. I recommend you keep not inhaling so that you don't develop a habit.

​You do realize that older people didn't know how bad cigarettes were for them right? Hell, they were sold as a health aid at one time.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I know what addiction is however I have not ever felt the effects of nicotine first hand, maybe I'm of the first kind of people you described @Whiskers. Of course people are going to be reacting to it differently (as with any substance as you said), and maybe the people I know that have stopped have been lucky on that account. What the hell do I know, after all I'm just an ill-informed "non"-smoker. In any case though I think there are better products available to help one cope with the need for nicotine than these obnoxious and annoying vaporisers, which in Denmark has honestly just become an excuse to get your fix indoors and while you're not on your breaks, instead of a way to actually quit smoking. 

"I'm not a smoker myself (not usually anyways)". Then you have no idea what you are talking about do you? Also you seem to be belittling people as if they aren't strong willed, yet you will smoke occasionally? Seems legit. You are way more strong willed then us obviously. Smoking, probably due to peer pressure. I recommend you keep not inhaling so that you don't develop a habit.

​You do realize that older people didn't know how bad cigarettes were for them right? Hell, they were sold as a health aid at one time.

My apologies for belittling you. We don't really get peer pressure here, damn well not when you're reaching your university years. I smoke occasionally because I want to and for no other reason. It's a quite enjoyable 2 minutes alone in the cold with your thoughts or out and away from the party with a mate or a girl. I do realise that cigarettes was once (somehow) sold as health aid, however the "Smoking kills" warnings were introduced before I was born in Denmark, and at that time it had been known for quite some time. I don't consider smokers weak nor do I have anything against them at all, I do even think that they are being looked down upon unnecessarily in our society and I wish this would stop. Today it is a conscious choice you make, at least if you don't start before you're old enough to think for yourself.

I don't advise anyone to start smoking a ecig, just like I wouldn't recommend anyone ever drink coffee. I have had horrible migraines all my life which can be triggered by damn near anything, and quitting smoking cold turkey would have been horrible.

Tell me about it. I have a speech impediment and the stress relief that smoking gives really helps in the fluency of my speech. Ecigs have helped me maintain my nicotine fix and therefore my fluency without cigarettes.

For those that don't smoke....don't start lol

My apologies for belittling you. We don't really get peer pressure here, damn well not when you're reaching your university years. I smoke occasionally because I want to and for no other reason. It's a quite enjoyable 2 minutes alone in the cold with your thoughts or out and away from the party with a mate or a girl. I do realise that cigarettes was once (somehow) sold as health aid, however the "Smoking kills" warnings were introduced before I was born in Denmark, and at that time it had been known for quite some time. I don't consider smokers weak nor do I have anything against them at all, I do even think that they are being looked down upon unnecessarily in our society and I wish this would stop. Today it is a conscious choice you make, at least if you don't start before you're old enough to think for yourself.

Don't worry. I am not upset. I just meant to convey what other people may feel. 

E cig's are not something anyone should start using out of the blue. Everyone here agrees with you. 

We are just saying it is a better alternative and a good way to stop, by lowering the nicotine slowly. It is also much better for the people around you. As others have said they want to protect their kids and not use cigarettes around them. If ecigs help them do that, then that is a good thing. :)

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.