Razer LH-Naga is back!

MiLeX

Summary

LH Naga is finally back with all new interior. 

• TRUE LEFT-HANDED ERGONOMIC DESIGN
  • 19+1 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
  • RAZER FOCUS+ OPTICAL SENSOR
  • FULL RGB, 3 ZONES
  • ON-BOARD MEMORY
  • RAZER™ SPEEDFLEX CABLE
  • 100% PTFE MOUSE FEET
  • RAZER™ MECHANICAL SWITCHES

lh1.thumb.jpg.fa688fb3e8dd5f882837533266a4c415.jpg

lh2.thumb.jpg.a5715cea9c289d885ec31ec7101b655b.jpg

lh3.thumb.jpg.1d416f6637c00407ed8b2345e4ddea6e.jpg

Quotes

Min-Liang Tan - CEO of Razer

The Razer Naga: Left-Handed Edition is back, updated for 2020 and better than before!
It has been a challenging journey. Making a LH mouse is a money-losing proposition – there’s always a huge upfront cost in making any consumer electronics product, the tools, the design work, etc and the sales of a LH mouse hardly ever approach breakeven. But Razer is not just any company – there are things more important than money to us.

My thoughts

I love that Razer is giving this another try, no other company will produce dedicated LH gaming mice. Ambidextrous is an option, but just not the same. 

Even more important then offering a gaming mouse to normal lefties is accessibility for those who have no right hand etc. 

I personally hope this gets traction so Razer will keep supporting LH Products. 

Sources

https://www.razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-left-handed-edition/

seems odd why they kept the mechanical switches🤔

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

Pfft, everyone knows left handers arent gamers! 

Flanders - 29 Lefties that'll make you wish you were a member of ...

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I bought one of the original nagas and it broke on me in a few months.  It was one of the two razor mice I bought that had plastic switch springs.  Hopefully they fixed that. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

It's a nice idea but I'd really rather they'd invested the design, tooling and production costs in improving the general build quality of their products which has taken a massive nosedive over the last 5 or so years. 

Then again I'm right handed.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

49 minutes ago, HM-2 said:

It's a nice idea but I'd really rather they'd invested the design, tooling and production costs in improving the general build quality of their products which has taken a massive nosedive over the last 5 or so years. 

Then again I'm right handed.

Yeah that's the difference, as lefty you're happy to get something to begin with, anything, we're not in a position to choose between multiple choices, and I am happy that one company out there is doing this. 
So from a lefty point of view, I rather take one left-handed product instead of the 5th edition of the same right handed product. 

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Pfft, everyone knows left handers arent gamers! 

-SNIP

We all know the truth.

Timestamped for your convenience.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

4 hours ago, gloop said:

Razer, just give me the wireless Naga. 

TAKE MY MONEY.

Please. 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

7 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I bought one of the original nagas and it broke on me in a few months.  It was one of the two razor mice I bought that had plastic switch springs.  Hopefully they fixed that. 

I have the Naga 2014 and its still a champ! other than the wear and tear from the years and my careless and heavy using.

25 minutes ago, K4rimCraft said:

I have the Naga 2014 and its still a champ! other than the wear and tear from the years and my careless and heavy using.

I don’t know what mine was called specifically.  I didn’t own it long enough.  I do remember that big bank of side buttons though and the word “naga” rang a bell.  Not sure what year I bought mine in.  I do know it broke so I opened it up and the spring for one of the main buttons was plastic and had unsurprisingly fatigued and broke.  You could see the white around the crack.  It was orange plastic. The thing was done as this big loop to try and avoid the problem but it clearly didn’t work.  The rest of the mouse worked fine.   All I can remember.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

17 hours ago, K4rimCraft said:

I had two of the 2014 edition, one for gaming at home, the other for work, copy/paste and other productivity shortcuts on the side buttons. 

I had to give up on mine though, the laser sensor kept skipping and stopped responding every now and then for a few seconds. But I am happy that the new one is back to an optical sensor, and nothing less then up to date like their other products, not a last gen option to save money. 

17 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I don’t know what mine was called specifically.  I didn’t own it long enough.  I do remember that big bank of side buttons though and the word “naga” rang a bell.  Not sure what year I bought mine in.  I do know it broke so I opened it up and the spring for one of the main buttons was plastic and had unsurprisingly fatigued and broke.  You could see the white around the crack.  It was orange plastic. The thing was done as this big loop to try and avoid the problem but it clearly didn’t work.  The rest of the mouse worked fine.   All I can remember.

There was only one LH Naga before this new one, the 2014 model, so must have been that one. Never had issues with the buttons on the two I had, but trouble with the laser sensor. Apparently lots of mice went to laser sensors back then, but they were all bad, now everyone is back on optical sensors. :) 

25 minutes ago, MiLeX said:

There was only one LH Naga before this new one, the 2014 model, so must have been that one. Never had issues with the buttons on the two I had, but trouble with the laser sensor. Apparently lots of mice went to laser sensors back then, but they were all bad, now everyone is back on optical sensors. :)

I was unaware laser and optical were different.  Shows what I know.  The first non ball mice were “laser” but it was mostly an illuminator. Perhaps they were what is now called optical. 

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

I was unaware laser and optical were different.  Shows what I know.  The first non ball mice were “laser” but it was mostly an illuminator. Perhaps they were what is now called optical. 

I knew the two different types, and some detail, but never researched it, this article has a good amount of information. 

The topic might make for a good techquickie. 

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/optical-vs-laser-mouse-explanation/

23 hours ago, MiLeX said:

Mine wasn’t LH. just the more common type.  It was the first, maybe second model that came out.  The whole bank of keys on the mouse thing was a brand new concept.  People were talking about doing tenkey on it,but it was explained that it was specifically designed for WoW. I didn’t play WoWbut I liked the idea of lots of programmable buttons.