MB: Gigabyte b450m DS3H(no wify)

PSU: Thunder RGB RX-535AP Watt

SSD: Sandisk 128 gb

HDD: Seagate 1 tb hardrive 

Case: Corsair carbide spec 05

CPU cooler: AMD stock cooler

Fans: Uphere 120 mm fans 3x

Operating system: 64 bit windows home

When I first booted up the PC I saw a flicker of light and the fans worked for one second I have tested each part except the motherboard and cpu. My case wires I believe are part of the problem since my MB dosent come with instructions for it. If you have any idea pls respond:)

thanks.

My Pc specs are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

GPU: Zotac Gaming 1660 ti gtx (nvidea)

When I first booted up the PC I saw a flicker of light and the fans worked for one second I have tested each part except the motherboard and cpu. My case wires I believe are part of the problem since my MB dosent come with instructions for it. If you have any idea pls respond:)

thanks.

4 minutes ago, Mouseyshark said:

My Pc specs are:

thanks.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The case led and power shouldn't have any effect. check the cable connections from the power supply to every component. 
The DS3H motherboard has a top left 8-pin CPU power connector, is it plugged in ?
Did the fans turn off after the flicker ? (was the flicker on the screen or the leds in the case ?)

Make sure to use the Little arrow right of the + below to quote my reply so I can see yours.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I have all my cables plugged correctly after checking multiple time. The flicker was only my uphere fan cause I did not connect my case fans at that moment since I was waiting for my fan splitter.

7 minutes ago, Mouseyshark said:

My Pc specs are:

thanks.

try shorting it, a lot of the time it's just a matter of not putting the front panel connectors in the right place. 

5 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The case led and power shouldn't have any effect. check the cable connections from the power supply to every component. 
The DS3H motherboard has a top left 8-pin CPU power connector, is it plugged in ?
Did the fans turn off after the flicker ? (was the flicker on the screen or the leds in the case ?)

Make sure to use the Little arrow right of the + below to quote my reply so I can see yours.

I have all my cables plugged correctly after checking multiple time. The flicker was only my uphere fan cause I did not connect my case fans at that moment since I was waiting for my fan splitter.

1 minute ago, Mouseyshark said:

So, 1 fan spun up and lit up for a second and then it shut back down ?
Nothing on screen ?

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

1 minute ago, givingtnt said:

So, 1 fan spun up and lit up for a second and then it shut back down ?
Nothing on screen ?

Well at the time my monitor had not come in yet so I thought I should just try without it. Do you think I should try with the monitor plugged in?

Just now, Mouseyshark said:

Well at the time my monitor had not come in yet so I thought I should just try without it. Do you think I should try with the monitor plugged in?

H.. how do you expect to know if it posts without a monitor ?

3 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

H.. how do you expect to know if it posts without a monitor ?

Ok lol thanks I will try it.

if you are still having an issue with the wiring, just snap a few good pics of the pc inside, and all the wiring, and post them. i'm sure one of us could point to any suspect wiring if there is any.

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

if you are still having an issue with the wiring, just snap a few good pics of the pc inside, and all the wiring, and post them. i'm sure one of us could point to any suspect wiring if there is any.

Ok will do pls don’t judge I haven’t managed any cables yet:).

Just now, Mouseyshark said:

Ok will do pls don’t judge I haven’t managed any cables yet:).

image.jpg

image.jpg

27 minutes ago, DotzHyper said:

try shorting it, a lot of the time it's just a matter of not putting the front panel connectors in the right place. 

Nothing thing has happened after doing this.

48 minutes ago, Mouseyshark said:

Nope, terrible PSU. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole let alone put it in a system I remotely care about. I'd try to find another PSU you can use to test the system with.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

15 minutes ago, Mouseyshark said:

Nothing thing has happened after doing this.

defo try a new psu then.

13 minutes ago, DotzHyper said:

defo try a new psu then.

This is the second osu that I have tried.

3 hours ago, Mouseyshark said:

My Pc specs are:

thanks.

actually, now that I see your motherboard; i have had problems with that board in the past, same exact issue. I don't remember what fixed it, it was more of a try it the next day kind of thing after a month. I do know that putting a different set of ram helped though, too. However, u say u already tried it, so I think youll have to test out those last 2 parts. I think it is a mobo problem