Two fcking rough days

Fck depressed with the fcking progression not done and start to wonder the meaning of life and boring life. Seriously it ain't even funny.

So I get out my old Apple TV 3rd gen to connect to the bedroom tv yesterday that I never used really used because my 4 year old fought me and won over the lounge TV. 聽and spend 5聽hours diagnosing why it won't connect to my wifi. Then finally when the kid is in bed got to the ethernet jack in the lounge to do the software update that took 30 min and checking my wifi password and all in the 192. settings which is the right one. Still wouldn't connect so I tried the 2.4 at the end and it worked so now after all that, I just must know why聽it didn't work on the 5. It is JUST A MUST. I know it does have support for 5 because I used it before. so After 2 hours of looking online and wikipedia over the models and reading forums then suddenly I had a though after looking at the settings(not looking the right place but when you are so narrow focus it is easy to look over). My 5ghz is on AC only and that old Apple TV DON'T SUPPORT AC. Hadn't sleep at all last night after going to bed at 4 am waking my gf馃槝馃槜馃槈-->馃槴.

Now today, after big time coffee, Everything was going smooth on for the first 2-3聽(Yeah, because it is a relatively more fine buid then just pop in components and I wanted to install 3 Linux distros/Windows/and an Hackingtosh OS XI聽Big Sur dev preview and the OS X High Sierra) hours of my build that I finally decided to build it after months of procrastination. Then after finish it all realized the Classic I/O shield so Have to strip it all out and re assemble it. And because I though well keep it installing the OS while getting out the motherboard then I strip off my power pins and cord so all my OS install had to be redone because data have been corrupted on the SSD and the others lost in the Ramdisk I was using to speed up the install process. Took me 11 hours to finish.

It will still burn on, and on, and on,聽and on...

@SpaceGhostC2C聽Glad to know you are burning too my fellow Space Traveller.聽

@Midevil Chaos@PoopThatTookAPee

@everyone @Everyone@Everyone21: @everyone and your guys and gals聽name pop out ; ) so hey.

Anyone else in the burning fire?

On 8/4/2020 at 6:56 AM, Midevil Chaos said:

That's when I realize I need new things to replace obsolete things :/

or don麓t

minimalism is awesome. More money in the bank and less things that could cause problems

4 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

or don麓t

minimalism is awesome. More money in the bank and less things that could cause problems

I am not an minimalist person but I do like the cleanness of minimalism. Modern-future-ish looking.聽

That being said it was just laying around as I have no plan really to use my bedroom wall mounted TV too much. The new gaming consoles(most time use as streaming box) go to the play-room or lounge as with most of my stuff and maybe the next nest cast or new Apple TV next gen(not bothering with 2 year old product). Anyway, have an console laying around but is just too bulky for that deployment.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:52 AM, Teddy07 said:

or don麓t

You can't replace components of electronics if they don't exist anymore. Although, for the most part for retro gaming systems going back to the NES, they usually do exist though.

On 8/10/2020 at 2:54 AM, Midevil Chaos said:

You can't replace components of electronics if they don't exist anymore. Although, for the most part for retro gaming systems going back to the NES, they usually do exist though.

I think we are starting to talk about different things. But glad you pop in and glad to know this info as well. I鈥榣l upgrade when I get arround to it or new gen pop out

You lost a fight to a 4 year old?聽

You know you can spank them, ground them & put the tv remote high up right?聽

You can tell them to go to bed any time you want.聽