Please suggest me a case (with 360mm radiator support)

Slow N Stupid
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
5 hours ago, Slow N Stupid said:

How can I filter/sort pcpartpicker case category via supported radiator

5 hours ago, Eighjan said:

You can't...

False.

Put the Size radiator you want into a "build", make sure "compatibility filter" is checked, and PCPartPicker will automatically remove any cases that cannot support that size radiator. 

4 hours ago, IC4 said:

Honeslty don’t know ones that don’t have glass panels

When searching for a case, there's an option for solid side panels only

image.png.9e0c91881a90e439d0798752f71f6946.png

Phanteks P600S has a solid side panel option, comes a removable front plate for best in class airflow and comes with the extra 2 HDD drives the P500A does not (as mentioned by @Mateyyy) The Meshify S2 is also a good option, as well as the slightly older but still good Enthoo Pro 

Hey,

Planning to build a new system and I'm planning to use my existing HDDs and SSDs but everything else will be new. At first I though I would buy Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm but 360mm version is literally 10 euros more expensive (shipping included), I though why not (I don't even know whether it will make that much of a differences).

Then comes the problem, I cannot find a case with good airflow, 360mm radiator as intake (most likely in the front), 1x 2,5 inch SSD/HDD and at the very least 3x 3.5 inch HDD support. The main problem seems to be having the 3.5 inch HDD and 360mm radiator. Something like Meshify C or p400a are really good but HDD cage needs to be sacrificed for 360mm support.

So any suggestion is welcome and I prefer case without any kind of glass (solid panel is the way to go!) because I won't be looking inside nor do I want to clean off any finger prints on them but they will be under my desk anyway so glass panel is fine as well... Just that if there is the same case with non-glass panel please tell me.

TL:DR

• Good airflow
  • 360mm radiator as intake support
  • 1x 2,5 inch drive
  • 3x 3,5 inch drive
  • Mid-tower (not a requirement but prefered)
  • Non-glass panel (not a requirement but prefered)

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

14 minutes ago, Slow N Stupid said:

Hey,

Planning to build a new system and I'm planning to use my existing HDDs and SSDs but everything else will be new. At first I though I would buy Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm but 360mm version is literally 10 euros more expensive (shipping included), I though why not (I don't even know whether it will make that much of a differences).

Then comes the problem, I cannot find a case with good airflow, 360mm radiator as intake (most likely in the front), 1x 2,5 inch SSD/HDD and at the very least 3x 3.5 inch HDD support. The main problem seems to be having the 3.5 inch HDD and 360mm radiator. Something like Meshify C or p400a are really good but HDD cage needs to be sacrificed for 360mm support.

So any suggestion is welcome and I prefer case without any kind of glass (solid panel is the way to go!) because I won't be looking inside nor do I want to clean off any finger prints on them but they will be under my desk anyway so glass panel is fine as well... Just that if there is the same case with non-glass panel please tell me.

Fractal Design &/or NZXT are bound to offer something, at the very least...

Try PC Part Picker's case section for cases that provide the 3½" HDD capabilities you're after, then short list those that offer 280/360mm radiator support.

EDIT:

Meshify S2...?  https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/meshify/meshify-s2/black/

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

7 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

Fractal Design &/or NZXT are bound to offer something, at the very least...

Try PC Part Picker's case section for cases that provide the 3½" HDD capabilities you're after, then short list those that offer 280/360mm radiator support.

EDIT:

Meshify S2...?

How can I filter/sort pcpartpicker case category via supported radiator?

Meshify S2 does fit everything lol... How could I missed that >.> I checked all the popular airflow case like Meshify C, P400a, TD500 etc... Every single one of them had to remove HDD drive cage to support 360mm.

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

3 minutes ago, Slow N Stupid said:

How can I filter/sort pcpartpicker case category via supported radiator?

You can't...

4 minutes ago, Slow N Stupid said:

Meshify S2 does fit everything lol... How could I missed that

I remember looking at it, but it was too big for what I needed.

3 minutes ago, Slow N Stupid said:

I checked all the popular airflow case like Meshify C, P400a, TD500 etc... Every single one of them had to remove HDD drive cage to support 360mm.

I got the Meshify C for airflow reasons, but I don't have radiator support to consider, or three 3½" drives.

Edited by Eighjan

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

WHY NOT...?!

If you are feeling flush, the Coolermaster H500M is a good case.

7 minutes ago, Mondas42 said:

If you are feeling flush, the Coolermaster H500M is a good case.

Has that got capacity for THREE 3½" drives?

Edited by Eighjan

WHY NOT...?!

Phanteks P500A? Though I'm not completely sure whether you need to sacrifice on the 3.5" mounts for radiator installation, and it's also not released yet.

Edit: AND it only comes with two 3.5" brackets in the box, so you'd have to purchase another one separately directly from Phanteks, for some reason. That's a bummer.

Either way, the Meshify S2's also a solid pick.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

14 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

Has that got capacity for THREE 3½" drives?

Ahh, sorry missed that bit, no it can fit two in.

1 hour ago, Slow N Stupid said:

Hey,

TL:DR

• Good airflow
  • 360mm radiator as intake support
  • 1x 2,5 inch drive
  • 3x 3,5 inch drive
  • Mid-tower (not a requirement but prefered)
  • Non-glass panel (not a requirement but prefered)

Honeslty don’t know ones that don’t have glass panels (because that’s not my taste) but the Corsair 275r airflow edition has 360 support in the front, the asus gt501 also has 360 support 

Lian Li Lancool II Mesh maybe, though it does have a tempered glass side panel, it meets all the other requirements.

MAIN PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi  CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2  GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15

Case: CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh PSU: Thermaltake GF1 PE 750w Storage: 1TB Western Digital Blue 3D + 1TB Crucial P1 + 1TB ADATA XPG Gammix S11 Pro + 4TB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM OS: Windows 10 Home

Headphones: Philips SHP9500s   Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry MX Red  Displays: Gigabyte M27Q (27" 1440p 170hz IPS), Samsung UN32EH4003FXZA (32" 768p 60hz TV)

SECONDARY PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor  Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB  CPU Cooler: Arctic Alpine 12 CO  GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 XC RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) 2400Mhz CL16

Case: CyberpowerPC Onyxia  PSU: ATNG ATA-B 800w 80 Plus Bronze  Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD 5400RPM    OS: Windows 10 Home

Former parts that I've used: Acer XG270HU, Asus Dual OC 2080, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3080, Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080, EVGA XC3 Ultra 3080, EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 Ti

5 hours ago, Slow N Stupid said:

How can I filter/sort pcpartpicker case category via supported radiator

5 hours ago, Eighjan said:

You can't...

False.

Put the Size radiator you want into a "build", make sure "compatibility filter" is checked, and PCPartPicker will automatically remove any cases that cannot support that size radiator. 

4 hours ago, IC4 said:

Honeslty don’t know ones that don’t have glass panels

When searching for a case, there's an option for solid side panels only

image.png.9e0c91881a90e439d0798752f71f6946.png

Phanteks P600S has a solid side panel option, comes a removable front plate for best in class airflow and comes with the extra 2 HDD drives the P500A does not (as mentioned by @Mateyyy) The Meshify S2 is also a good option, as well as the slightly older but still good Enthoo Pro 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thank you for suggesting, I've decided to go with Phanteks P600S due to it being more pleasing to my eyes

17 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

If you mean using the item URL, then 'fair point'; as I'm not in any immediate market for water-cooling, it isn't something that is in the forefront of my PC Part Picker use tools.

WHY NOT...?!

On 7/11/2020 at 8:01 AM, Eighjan said:

If you mean using the item URL, then 'fair point'; as I'm not in any immediate market for water-cooling, it isn't something that is in the forefront of my PC Part Picker use tools.

Unfortunately the URL isnt automatically recognized by PCPP as a specific item such as a 200mm fan which most cases cannot accept natively. Pre listed parts though (including cases) have most compatibility specifications listed in them such as max CPU tower height support, max motherboard size, etc. For example, when you select an mITX case and you go to select a motherboard, the site doesnt show ATX or mATX options. AIO Radiators are included in that compatibility check. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25