Will the thermal paste dry if I don't use my pc for a few months

I'm going on a trip for a few months and I won't get back until September, and I'm worried the thermal paste will dry up or the liquid in my air will do something if I leave my pc off for a while or will it be fine?

It should be fine, as long as you have the heatsink/ waterblock still compressing it against the CPU. The only case that I can think of where it would dry out is if you leave it exposed to the air.

Nah. It'll be fine. I've left mine for more than a month with no issues at all. But I would unplug everything from the wall Incase of a lightning strike or power surge. 

4 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Nah. It'll be fine. I've left mine for more than a month with no issues at all. But I would unplug everything from the wall Incase of a lightning strike or power surge. 

OK thank you and yeah it's unplugged 

6 minutes ago, Rlmva said:

It should be fine, as long as you have the heatsink/ waterblock still compressing it against the CPU. The only case that I can think of where it would dry out is if you leave it exposed to the air.

yeah the aio is still on the cpu

Most stock factory compound dries not very long after installation. Unless you're using something aftermarket the already rather quick to dry stock compound will be fine. It doesn't need to be heated periodically to remain stable.